Tulpa being unexplainably mean and rude?

So Allison has been quite mean to me. She talks back (when I talk and concentrate) and she has been reading my thoughts and has been responding to me when I talk to her by answering before I finish talking. She's really rude. I think that this may be because when I found this site in December, I thought it would be a really good idea to make Allison. I forced for three sessions. Then I began to stop. I rarely ever forced. And I haven't forced in like, a month and a half or something. I know that tulpæ are supposed to (pardon the mlp reference) love and tolerate their hosts. But Allison acts like she hates and can't stand me. I'm pretty sure she's pretty pissed off at me for not paying attention to her. So, how can I make things right? Also, I need motivation to force. Any suggestions on forcing schedules? I have school from 8:00 am to 3:45 pm, then I do my homework, which I normally finish by 4:15 pm. And then I just do stuff. And on Monday's I have Religious ED (which I hate a lot) from 7:00 to 8:30 pm and on fridays I have Dance from 7:30 to 8:30 pm. And then on weekends my brothers have hockey games, which I almost always have to go to, and yeah. I must sound like such an idiot... sorry for the wall of text and yeah...

And that's how I ended up in this padded cell

PR

Just talk to her, like you would with any person who's being a custard blaster to you.

(pardon the mlp reference)

You are not pardoned. I wouldn't have even noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out.

Well i can't talk in general but I've had experience with a somewhat unruly tulpa myself, when she came she would be quite rebel and would look at me with that scary face, it was really upsetting but i was firm in not letting her get through me, i eventually made a truce with her and began to know her better, when i showed her that i could be strong too i earned her respect, since then she's been really lovable and scolds me to keep me in line, she trolls or is rude to me from time to time but i know she's only testing my spirit because she wants me to be strong.

TL;DR what i'm trying to say is, maybe she's right to be mad at you but don't let it take you down, try to amend things with her and most importantly earn her trust and respect, let her know when you can't force and such and show her that you can be strong.

And about the schedules, the basic thing is not to take it as a work, take it as spending time with a friend and don't worry about putting strict hours and such, just force whenever you can and keep thinking about her throughout the day.

And don't forget hugs :3

I have school from 8:00 am to 3:45 pm, then I do my homework, which I normally finish by 4:15 pm. And then I just do stuff.

So you've got like 6 or 7 hours of time to yourself and you still don't want to sacrifice even 15 minutes for your tulpa? You don't have to do it every day, and you don't necessarily have to keep the sessions long.

Also, what do you use to commute? That might be time to tulpaforce, too.

You don't have to force all the time. You can just say hello to your tulpa in the morning, like you would with anyone else. My tulpa Nobillis has a lot of other things to occupy her anyway (reading, music, movies, training to be an assassin).

Narrating a little, anytime you want, can be enough.

- Kevin (a human)

[ Humble greetings. I'm not sure if you have made a wonderland, but if you haven't then may I suggest that you consider making one? Young tulpas often need their host's attention or they go into something like a "waiting state," where they can't do much and it can get pretty boring I'm told. If your tulpa has a wonderland then she can keep occupied there when your life is too busy to give your tulpa time.

Myself I have a wonderful Memory House to live in (there's a short guide about these) which means I have access to many resources to keep occupied. I don't really need my host's attention because I already have lots to do. Also, since I have a house (in wonderland) my host (Kevin) doesn't need to think about me all the time in order for me to be able to do stuff. I think I'd probably go nuts from boredom otherwise.

Say hello to Allison for me (and Nobillis says Hi too). You might ask her opinion, what she experiences when you aren't actively paying attention to her. Also, what Kevin said.

Oh, and Allison, if you are reading this too: Try to be patient with your human. Humans have a lot of pressure in their lives, especially when at school. They can be trained, but it takes kindness, understanding and a lot of patience with them. Be well.

Sincerely,

Watchdog 3 (a guardian tulpa)]

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

I doubt she hates you. Flora is like that to me. She's incredibly cruel and mean to practically everyone I meet, even towards Eva sometimes.

But we know it's just a joke, her sort of persona.

I firmly believe that no tulpa is inherently bad.

frt

[Just because tulpae are commonly made as companions doesn't necessarily mean we have to be niece about it. With that said, if she's got a problem with you, then the only reasonable way to find out what that problem is and find some way to resolve it is to ask her about it.]

Personally, after Jenny learned to talk she constantly criticized nearly everything I did, mostly because she didn't understand why I did things (especially things unrelated to her or her goals). We've since gotten more used to living with each other, and she's become less of a nag.

[He's still just as big of a jerk, though.]

Thanks guys, I forced a little on the bus, and I found that she has what I will call an 'infinity' house. I told her while I was walking to the bus stop before forcing that I would make a library and stuff, I had no idea she already made a house. And I found that she made a library. I asked her why. She said, and I quote, "you sucked at visualizing so I went ahead and made a library" after which I hugged her. So, we made nice, and I chatted a little. There's this staircase which I thought was an infinity staircase, but it just went up to cloud level. Seeing as Allison has wings, she claims that she 'flies up and down the stairs' I guess for exercise. So yep! I made her a promise, and I'm gonna keep it. Thirty minutes each day, maybe ten minutes/forcing session, three times a day. So yup, thanks guys! I updated my progress log: http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-How-many-days-does-it-take-for-a-Dani-to-impose-a-tulpa?pid=59642#pid59642

And that's how I ended up in this padded cell

PR