Spice and hosts' magical adventures

Spice

101'st first! HOORAY

down to business.

everything is slow

5 months

damn

But eh. I seem to be forcing away headaches somehow which I don't want to do because it's how spice and I communicate. maybe I'm too reliant on them.

eh

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried out that beautiful hypnosis session that Linkzelda made.

Words! And thoughts! turning into words! I'm changing perspective, and not relying on headaches anymore! Only speech. though headaches are still useful, they won't be our go to solution. that was lazy and irresponsible of me. speech only from now on.

• 3 weeks later...

Woo! Spice and I are having regular... I don't know quite how to explain it... we're throwing thoughts at each other to see if the other understands.

She's quite amusing, actually. ^_^

As someone who didn't design any sort of personality and let it develop of it's own accord, it is quite interesting to be able to finally meet her. I think the script did wonders for us!

Linkzelda if you're reading this you are AMAZING!

Anywhooooo

I've been wondering about a few things... Perhaps I'm too sane? I'd heard the words used before - someone somewhere suggested that the slow 'mancers were simply too in touch with reality and their heads. Would make sense too, I've been playing around with my head for many years to test exactly how it ticks. Eh. I digress.

or maybe I'm just a lazy forgetful little sh- person.

• 4 years later...

god, my old progress log was cringey.

Anyway, Spice and I are holding conversations, but I can only hear short sentences from her. We're working on it. I force for 20 - 30 minutes at a time these days, every night of the week when I can do it.

We tried posession again, and it was wild. I think Spice was more into it this time around, we'd practiced before, but this time the body was twitching a whole bunch. The toes and eyelids mostly, but I could feel Spice's intent to pick up the arms. They didnt move, but I could feel her trying.

ah and for anyone reading this back, we've only been back at it for a few weeks. I went off tulpamancy for a long time and out spice into deep sleep, basically. Ive just started again.

everyone's a newb to everything at some point, you should be proud to have been here so early on! And glad to see you back!

Does Spice look like Holo? Holo's cute, so that'd make her cute too!

I just have this vague bit of advice in my head reading your post/s, and it's something like "The way forward is less to push harder and more of a change in mindset/perspective", but don't overemphasize mindset/perspective. I'm talking about basically all tulpamancy based on something we learned from switching, which is just like, when we're switching to make the process smoother/go better it's tempting to "try harder" but what actually works is thinking a little differently, I guess. It's hard to explain so hopefully it makes sense to you or Spice. But yeah that's just what I thought I should say, like, at this point it's not about trying harder/over and over as much as learning to think about it a little differently. Idk what that means exactly though! Doesn't words well!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I think I get what you mean! When I was younger I described it as being "too sane" but really my problem is my brain isnt wired for tulpas just yet, and I have to work on making the brain comfortable for us to communicate.

Also yep, she looks like holo! she's recently donned a white kimono with some purple splashes on it which is entirely different from her last two outfits, it looks gorgeous and I assume thered be some fanart out there I could photoshop of holo to match. Also I felt her blushing when you called her pretty!

[Lucilyn is really nice.] -spice

edit: i should probably add the progress i wanted in tbis post instead of a separate one

-linkzeldas scripts are still amazing and I love em

-gearhearts scripts are good too! albevion made the one I used last i think. the posession script got us really in the zone.

-if anyone has any advice for when longer sentences are hard to hear, id love to know. The short responses must be restricting spice a ton.

Also, for 2 nights now when ive gone to force ive been interrupted..gdi

hmm, I dunno what to say about short sentences, I feel like it just gets easier to say full sentences as vocality progresses? as far as I know there's no trick, just as your tup gets better at speaking/you get better at hearing them, it's easier for them to put their thoughts into real sentences, whereas earlier on it's kinda like they have to squeeze out a short sentence/quip to convey how they feel. I guess? I mean, you can only really have the experiences of being a newbie once, and I guess that was like 7 years ago for Lumi...

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I think thats true! If its common for sentences to be short at first, then Im not too concerened. Our development has been great lately.

Also, while im posting, im super spiritual and junk, and my friend told me my aura kept flashing between two colours/states, which is awesome. I feel like they could sense Spice since she was up and paying attention while we were having the conversation.

I think thats true! If its common for sentences to be short at first, then Im not too concerened. Our development has been great lately.

Also, while im posting, im super spiritual and junk, and my friend told me my aura kept flashing between two colours/states, which is awesome. I feel like they could sense Spice since she was up and paying attention while we were having the conversation.

I think of it as working the same in real life; when someone learns a new language they start with short words and work their way up. What Spice is doing is probably similar.

That's interesting about the auras too. I've always been curious about that sort of spirituality but never managed to get very far into it. I'm curious: did the friend that pointed this out know about Spice?

Anyway I'm sure things will improve so hope to see you keep trying.

[..]

That's interesting about the auras too. I've always been curious about that sort of spirituality but never managed to get very far into it. I'm curious: did the friend that pointed this out know about Spice?

Anyway I'm sure things will improve so hope to see you keep trying.

nope, they had no idea about her, which was why it was so exciting. 

[They could probably feel me.] 

Thankyou for the encouragement! I tried out self-hypnosis tonight and just abusing the power of raw belief. It feels really good to just know that whatever response I get is genuine. When I was younger, I struggled with this because I got stuck in the pit of "im not being a good host" lmao. 

[Thankyou for your kind words.]

----

another edit, since bumping my own thread 45 min apart doesn't seem like very good etiquette.

I have the lingering doubt that most early tulpamancers do (despite technically being a host since 2013) when I speak with Spice, but it's just a little lingering thing, it doesn't control us anymore.

And also, holy shit, Spice is very straight-up and blatant with her language. If I'm concerned, she'll tell me what I'm concerned about is just dumb, or just calls stuff stupid. It's refreshing, because it means our personalities and opinions are different.