Spice and hosts' magical adventures

Spice

Its hard to say, it seems like she feels tulpas are destinened to fail, re-intergrate, or dissipate, but at the same time, knows that "getting rid" of a tulpa is difficult as all hell.

When I push for more reasoning behind that belief, they usually change the subject. it just feels like theyve seen a tulpa and host that had a very unhealthy relationship, and now feel like no tulpas and hosts could have a healthy relationship. they also feel that interacting with your tulpas too much makes you lose sight of reality and human to human relationships, but thats not true.

Its a pickle. Id love for them to meet my other best friends but Im worried they'll try and talk me out of them, when at this point, I have my tulpas for life. Spice herself was also very interested in talking to them, but seems to have quietened down about it since then

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've had tulpas for 8 years now, and they've only improved my life in.. so many ways. The main thing as far as she'd be concerned is that my tulpas helped me out of a pretty serious depression. While depression and/or anxiety run in my family, my depression was "Atypical", whatever that means, but the point is it wasn't typical depression. I'd almost call it a philosophical depression - the entire rest of my life would have been pretty iffy, even if I got over the more traditional depression, because my life view was just so negative. I thought I was a realist, but I was a pessimist, and it's only thanks to Reisen's endless positivity and unconditional love, and then years of support from all of them that only tulpas could have given me, that I'm in such a good place today.

I mean, I was literally spending over three fourths of my day in bed on my laptop, every day, and missing a lot of school. My depression was heavily motivation based, I still have some motivation issues to this day I suppose, but I went from mostly F's in SIXTH grade forward to actually going to University, and the only thing that changed in my life was having tulpas.

I'm literally only more social, friendly and happy these days. And I'm not sure anything else could've helped me - I was a little cynical, and considered people with more positive mindsets just ignorant, so it really took somebody inside my own mind to convince me otherwise. I don't represent every single tulpamancer obviously, but I don't think I'm that abnormal either. Heck, we have a whole thread going on right now of people talking about just how much their tulpas have done for them, and it sure isn't the first of its kind.

Extra/alternate post like this of mine from a while back - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-do-your-tulpas-have-different-values-morals-and-ethical-standards-than-you?pid=159184#pid159184

I dunno if my personal account helps at all, or if you really have a way to show or convey it to your friend, but I just felt like giving you something to work with so it wasn't just a "Trust me, it's like this" thing.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

If you look up Ford and Aury's tulpa videos on youtube, they have a few about how Aury saved her host's life from suicide and other helpful things that have occurred because of tulpas. I don't know if they'll actually watch a video you link them, but maybe.

These are good ideas, and when we build up.the courage to talk to them about it again, we'll use these examples!

I think I have a more stable life than most tulpamancers, despite still having a few stresses and issues, (this is no judge of character, its just a lot of hosts start out very unhappy and work towards recovery as a host) so maybe she thinks im running away or bailing on "reality"? thats silly anyway because my tulpas are real, but i assume thats her perspective..

Thank you for all your help and input :)

spice did something today that wasnt quite imposition, but was open eye visualisation of her messing around in the kitchen, standing on benches, leaning on my shoulder. it was cool. she might like imposition.

• 2 weeks later...

havent posted much because not much has happened! tomoe speaks a lot now, its a mix of tulpish (specifically speaking with intent rather than words) and his voice, which is very distinct.

spice doesnt like being spoken to when im high, so Im going to not try that again.

the two have taken to kind of imposing on the world at random.times during the day. I cant see them yet, but its an open eye visualisation. Tomoe has very specific aesthetic tastes in bags/nick nacks and spice doesnt care for the laws of physics.

S: "hes talking to us a lot more, and thats good. aaand we should watch stuff together."

T: "Hi world, its nice to meet you."

In my mindscape, the wonderland, my memories, and other brain functions are separated by bubbles. The members of the system can move between these bubbles as they like, though until recently i only ever used one to enter the wonderland. I created a space which i lazily called the communication space, a blank navy blue room with a floor that doesnt seem to end and walls that are hazy and not quite real. The idea was that it would echo my and my tups voices around over and over so we could hear each other, however we've started using it whenever the tups want to use body language in our conversations.

its metaphorical, but it serves the purpose well. tomoe and spice are often doing things like reading or listenimg to music or laying on each other, and i can use my own thoughtform to hug them if i want.

• 2 weeks later...

fell behind on forcing for about a week while i got a bit depressed. Working on that now.

I tried imposition, managed to hold my attention for 20 minutes before getting incredibly tired and laying down for a sleep. I didn't see anything yet, but a combination of sheer force and positive affirmations should help me get to a point where I can see something within a few sessions, I admit im super impatient though.

spice has gone through quite a few changes lately, her voice is now from a child's tv show i used to like when i was little, and it suits her. Tomoe sounds like a mix of a few male funimation voice actors, but we still use a lot of tulpish and intent to speak, whereas spice is 90% of the time a very distinct voice rather than raw thought

my health is a little bit wonky right now and I'm a bit concerned, hopefully it'll work itself out soon enough.

I've been having either eye strain of random hallucinations for the past 48hrs, it's something like a little dot of light that will be gone as soon as I notice it, or a shadow moving that catches me off guard that can't have actually been there. Inconvenient because it's distracting, but maybe i can use this as a way to help me force. This has happened to me before but usually only when I am sleep deprived. Odd!

Oh and also - I'm going to be trying imposition tonight in a dark room with all the lights off. fingers crossed this will help me hallucinate in a more controlled way.

• 2 weeks later...

i had quite the evening mixing alcohol with microdosing and my tuppers are more vividly present than I have felt in a loong time. i can really feel their energy. i have a headache as well which is either from drunkenly crying (yes im a mess) or alcohol itself, or tulpa activity. who knows?

spice: hello, we are very loud now aparrently

tomoe: god, (hosts) head hurts.

i can type by myself now which is an interesting feeling.

now that i can type on my own, i wanted to make a progress report entry, except i dont know what to say. I guess, I can type by possessing now? which is cool. our thoughts get blurrily mixed together like this, but its not unpleasant, i feel like we will unblur soon

also i am left handed, and host is very displeased by that

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone, I'm back. It's bodybody the host typing.

Recently, after a long period of Tomoe and Spice being dormant/asleep, I was driving to work and thought that I could really do with something to think about. Spice said hello. The rest is history.

Interestingly, all of us had forgotten a lot of stuff that we are now re-discovering reading my progress report. I guess that's why I made it in the first place, as a point to return to and re-cap.

For example, this week Tomoe has tried posession a handful of times and is most comfortable using the left arm, and then I find out we already knew he was left handed. Whoops.

The body has ADHD so I guess we're all as bad as each other.

We took a few steps back in vocality, but we're getting back onto it.

Hi, welcome back! The vocality thing is normal, it should come back pretty easily after 1-3 days of talking to each other normally

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas