Spice and hosts' magical adventures

Spice

Last night Spice tried some touch imposition with me, it came out of nowhere really and it seemed to be her playing around with what was possible when i was close to falling asleep. She made my whole legs feel tingly, like pins and needles but less intense and deep. This wasn't her intention though, she only wanted that feeling in part of my legs (where tomoe was imposed and resting on me). She also was able to make very specific head pressures and brought the tingling feeling to my skull.

It was an odd experience because she totally ran the show, while talking to me and feeling out the body at the same time. She wasn't imposed, unless you count her rubbing my head.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to see a system like your guys' still active and making progress, I feel like most people just kind of give up or at least stop posting in their PRs after a year. Oh, also we still read your PR for some reason even though we usually don't read PRs (well, I might, but the rest of my system doesn't except for specific systems'), so I wanted to tell you that!

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Reisen im super honored!!

I like posting here whenever something progresses in our practice, and I'm really glad to see people like you and Misha still reading our PR :)

Quick update because yesterday (it's 3:40am here) was Tomoe's birthday! Im about to go force to spend some time with him.

Also, Spice is getting much quicker at dropping in and out of conversations throughout the day, which is good! We can quickly get to a point where we can chat and then go back to doing our own thing. Previously conversations were kinda hard because I'd have to have very few distractions (and im an adhd sensory seeker so Im constantly trying to engage my brain in something)

This has been a big hurdle for us and I'm glad we're working past it. Now I just need to get Tomoe on the same level as Spice.

Thank you for wishing Tomoe a happy birthday! I let him know on Nov 1st and just haven't had anything to write an update on since. He was very grateful!

Last night, I decided I wanted to work on getting more stable visualisation of my wonderland. Now, my visualisation skills when it comes to just Tomoe and Spice's forms are pretty top-notch, but when I'm trying to pilot my wonderland body, keep track of the environment, and imagine touch/smell etc I get a bit lost. So I decided the most logical thing to do was to go into Wonderland and make a grilled cheese sandwich. All the steps, from finding the stuff in the fridge to throwing the plates in the sink at the end.

It was challenging, especially since Tomoe had gone into full age slider mode, and was wanting to be cuddled and held while I worked, but the experience was interesting for me and shows me that I still have some more work to do in a fully immersed visualisation setting.

• 11 months later...

I'm back for my annual visit to the tulpa forums and update on my PR. I don't think I'll make many in the next few months but I just wanted to let the community know we're still going and check on these forums occasionally. 

Tomoe and Spice have become a part of my life that isn't always active, but we hang out every few months for a week or two at a time and that works for us. I know most host/tulpa systems are always together, but we like spending good quality time together when my life isn't busy, and then letting them rest when it is. 

Picking back up to where we left off in terms of progress is a lot easier since I've had them for so long, I think. When we were just starting out, taking a break from forcing for a month would completely backtrack us. Now it just makes speaking to each other and not interrupting each other a little confusing for a short while.

Tomoe is currently asleep but Spice is up and active reading all the threads we missed over the last year, she seemed confused when I asked her to say hello, lol. I hope anyone reading this has had as good of a time in 2020 as you can hope for.