Does imagining sound/music while creating a Tulpa affect the progress?

Basically, I just started working on my first Tulpa a few days ago. While working on its personality, I can't help but imagining music (For some reason it's almost always the Doctor Who theme). I'm still pretty focused on working on my Tulpa, but I still gotta ask; Will imagining music and such affect the Tulpa creation negatively?

Tulpa Name: Pinkie Pie

I can't see any reason why it would affect it negatively.

The only thing I can really see it doing, is maybe making your tulpa like the song.

Or, I suppose if they don't like it, they could get pretty sick of it..

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

No. If you're still focused then it's not going to do anything bad.

I guess they might have some sort of affliction with the music because of it, but that's not bad really.

Lol dr who

No it won't affect your tulpa but it will steal a little focus you could be spending on your tulpa

"To think is to create."

I do this too.

I actually force better when my thought process is running some background music.

Sometimes I get a song stuck in my head and trying to remove it actually takes my focus off my tulpa, so I just let it play.

Another interesting fact: I actually get songs stuck in my head more often since I made a tulpa. I wonder if there's any connection.

I second Feyx's concern.

But really, imagining sounds any time, forcing or not, will improve your auditory imagination and make it easier for your tulpa to create auditory hallucinations when she speaks. Doing it while forcing may make it even more effective since you're giving your tulpa attention while stimulating the parts of your brain that are involved in creating imagined sounds.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Te increased adrenaline will make it more submersive, music is a powerful tool that helps the brain imagine. Using classical will help you attain focus, while rock, swing or other faced pace will help condition emotion. I suggest anything from video games, composers lije Yoko himamura or Koh Ohtoni.

How does one get a song unstuck from one's head?

Not exactly on topic in this thread, but either by replacing it with something else, or clear/quiet your mind enough that it stops the song.

If you *want* to get a song stuck, it usually won't happen. Once a song's in your head, trying to get rid of it only makes it stickier. The way to get rid of them is to not pay them any attention.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Honestly it's gotten to the point where at any given time I have background music running in my head. Not sure if Noel realizes it though, so it might not bother her. Shoji Meguro is also a great composer for vidya music; he did the soundtracks for a lot of ATLUS games.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.