Guide to Tulpa Control

testing

Question

(edited)

Reformatted version: here

This is the shortened version of the guide that only shows how to do possession and switching, the other guide has information on how to merge, and additional information such as more details on the process and a questions section. If you want to read that guide it is here. This shortened guide also has a pastebin if that is more convenient for you here <3

This guide is simply a shortened version of the guide that is shortened to 5 of the 13 sections taken directly.

A personal note, i have been switching for a while now and have used many different techniques, the one below is the one that i have found both effective and easy to explain compared to what the other things are. This is Version 1.0, and will be edited if need be. Im posting it because i have had a few people get good results with it.

Disclaimer

This guide requires a rather well developed tulpa, as it does put some strain on the host and tulpa. They should be sentient vocal and have had sufficient time to be comfortable in their own bodies before they use anyones besides theirs. Additionally do not attempt movements that put you or your tulpa at risk such as walking fast around your house at least until you are confident and trained that you can control the whole body. It is advised to train on your bed as well so if you fall you wont be injured as much

There is no set time that this guide and process will take, i have sped it up but it can be your first try (such as me) or it could take weeks who knows

Introduction:

I will first assume that you are aware of what switching is but in case you dont, it is when the tulpa can use the hosts body as if it were her own and the host is moved into a temporary mindform. This guide is made to allow for the host and tulpaes to switch much easier and smoother and also learn an easy method of possession following the same tecniques. If you are not at all willing to give your body to your tulpa temporarily, or permanantly as Koomer has done, then sadly this guide will not work for you. We do recommend reading Oguigis possession and the other switching guide as well, to increase your understanding of the processes involved with said methods. That being said the rest of the guide will be the real method

The Shortened Tulpa Guide to Easy Switching

Definitions:

Mindvoice: What you and your tulpa speak in to yourselves and each other

Possession: When a tulpa can control the hosts body

Switching: Switching places with the tulpa so the tulpa is in the place of the host and the host is in a tulpa state

Merging: In this version, it is when both tulpa and host as dominant with the mindvoices and can both control the body. Others refer to merging as merging wntire forms, usually permanently, as believed. This is not the merging described in the long version of the guide

Begin Switching

Get comfy, and have your tulpa nearby, sentience and vocality are required to do a switch with this method, so have your tulpa at that level first.

Step 1 Switch whos thoughts are dominant

This is very important and very useful to many many techniques of tulpa

Take a deep breath first and relax or whatever you like so you are comfortable

Normally people tell me that their voice is dominant, their voice is in the "front of their head," and their tulpas voice is in the "back of their head" or that they hear mostly their voice and some thoughts of their tulpa. The goal of this paragraph and step is to reverse that. Have your tulpas voice become dominant over yours in any way you like. If you can do that without any help then move on if you dont keep reading

>You can imagine your tulpas voice moving to the front of your head and yours move to the back

>You can make their voice louder and yours much more quiet

>You can imagine 2 orbs with 2 different colors, one smaller sized orb representing your tulpas mindvoices and one larger orb representing your own mindvoice(s), and have your tulpaes orb grow in volume while yours decreases in volume, or however you want

The 3 i mentioned are the methods that Ive told people to use but if you have a different method, that is no problem if you can get your tulpaes mindvoice as the dominant mindvoice you hear. This does not mean you should hear every word they say as words, think about how you think to yourself, you hear words, random thoughts and ideas wandering thoughts. It should be the same for your tulpa, and how they hear their tulpa voice, except their thoughts should be heard the same way you hear your own and yours should be how you hear your tulpa, bottom line is switch mindvoice dominance from yours to your tulpaes.

Please note the following

>If your tulpa is dominant, it will be harder for you to think, so the tulpa will have to do more work for the next few steps and it is advised to read the guide at least once before trying it so you know what youre doing

>Switching mindvoices does not mean you use her voice and the tulpa uses your real voice, it is switching places so that the tulpas is dominant, and is mentioned twice because it is important in this guide

>To confirm that you are doing it right, if you were asked a question about yourself, your tulpa should reply first before you reply, it just does that by itself, if you have that then you switched dominance and are doing it correctly. You also may try to do this to switch mindvoices, by having their reaction override your own speed.

>At this point i have been told the tulpas voice is much clearer than before so that is something to look for as well and a method of training vocality if you wish

Step 2 Possession

On the side if you havnt, check out Oguigi's guide for a nice introduction and description of possession and what it does

At this step you should be able to do a possession easier, either with this or Oguigi's method. You can use the mindvoice swap with her guide for likely better results in posessing.

Keep in mind that the brain is "supposed to send signals" that control the body so if your tulpa can send signals to your body just like you do then your tulpa can possess your body by using that. This can be done easier because your tulpaes thoughts are the dominant ones, so if they wish to lift an arm it will be easy to do so.

Another method is to think about how you move your arm, send that feeling to your tulpa or have them think about how they move their own body, and as the dominant mindvoice, they should be able to move your body quite easily without much effort at all. In other words have them send signals to your body while using your body. Try to have your tulpa move your arm while she is the dominant mondvoice, move it like you move it yourself

Its not anywhere close to impossible, you do it with yourself all the time, just by typing, so your tulpa can do the same thing. Just teach them how.

Step 3 Tulpa coming in your bodie

There are plenty of ways to do this and all of them work, but i will explain a simple and easy to understand method that is effective and that i have recommended to people.

Keep in mind that things such as exposing your back are unnecessary but will help for people that are new to switching and merging. Expose your front and back with no large objects stopping your path such as your chair, shirts and pants are fine but we go shirtless and with clothes so it doesnt make a difference. Get in a position where your tulpa can reach your chest. Regardless of form, have them sit on your lap for the time being, for the purpose of this guide.

Have them sit on your lap then have their body become and feel less opaque, or clearer, like less solid, just solid enough to slide into your body. You can do other methods to have them enter your body, such as imagining a hole in your back and having them slide in, it doesnt matter as long as it is the same result. Have her be almost "hook up" to your body parts. If they are not the same size or humanoid its the same concept and the process will still work, which i know because Hanyuu is a wormy even though humanoid or pony is easy for this. For example if they move their arm your arm should move as well and vice-versa and at the exact same time.

After that, they should be able to move your body as if it was possession, because it is in a way possession of your body except they can control it directly as if it were their own body. This should be made easier by having your mindvoices switched. Keep in mind everything here is normally reversible by doing the opposite techniques.

Step 4 Give your body to your tulpa

This is the hardest step so far from these as i have been told by people using this technique, but with your mindvoices switched, its not overly hard. It is very hard to explain however. Form a mindform body that looks like your own, and then pull your thoughts into the tulpa body. Imagine your "energy" flow directly from your real body into your tulpabody.

You can just jump consciousnesses directly into the body if you are able to do that way, its the same thing. Control your mindform in your own wonderland, it is the exact same process to control an irl tulpabody, make your voice in your irl voice both weaker and quieter, and make your tulpabodys voice stronger, the same strongness as a tulpas voice normally is. At this point, also, the tulpa should maintain you to some extents, because you are the tulpa and your tulpa is the host position. You will naturally maintain yourself of course but you dont need to think about maintaining yourself, your tulpa should do that more than your body in the state that its in as a tulpa.

Look with the bodies eyes and sense with the body senses just as tulpaes do with their body. You should be able to figure it out, just become the mindform, or have the mindform pull from your body but be sure that youre controlling it. It is a temporary body that should be formed from only your thoughts, just as a servitor styletype body. Theres plenty of ways to do this.

Once you have your consciousness and or thoughts in the mindform body, your tulpa should be able to weakly control your body at first and will get stronger at it, or or will be able to strongly control your body right away. This is done because your tulpa is the only one left in your body so all movements that the body does are hers now and not yours. That is all you need to do. Keep practicing that until you are comfortable switching.

An example scene of switching that you can get an idea of what to look for is this: Tulpa is in your form using your body typing on your computer while you talk sit back by your wall talking to your tulpa and talking to them with a mindvoice like a/the tulpaes.

H: From the tulpaes point of view, it should be like the hostmasters normal point of view, meaning they should use the body just as if it were their own, as well as have full access to all 5 senses provided by the body. They should also hear the host as he would hear a normal tulpa. Also i repeat that not all thoughts are to translated into english and you should hear thoughts just as your hostmaster does. I mean that you should also hear thought ramblings and subconscious thoughts.

Some people have said that their mindform is unstable at first when you switch, pull your mindform out just as normal and have in in a low movement setting, and have it sit quietly and watch, then after you can switch, work on making your mindform more stable, just like developing a tulpas body. It is the exact same process regarding the body forming and form. Also as a tulpa your senses may be blurrier and harder to distinguish what is felt with your senses. That is normal, it is not always fixed, because that is how a tulpa body works, it is a little less vivid from what we have found with our personal experience with it, but you can try to work on it and make it clearer by focusing on it or other methods in order to accomplish this task here.

Step 5 Undoing possession, switching, and merging, the most important step

Step 6 in the first guide is this step if you look at the numbers, step 5 in the first guide is merging but it is cut out in the guide so the numbers are as they are. Why is it the most important step? If you dont do this step your tulpa may feel tired, sometimes, even a little out of it. Dont worry if this happens, from what ive heard its somewhat normal but its a thing easily fixable. it is likely not overly harmful as it will usually return to normal soon. If you dont switch for very long times such as days or weeks and if you know what you are doing then it should also not be a problem. If you are newer to switching, and afterward your tulpa feels fatigued, again dont worry, its easy to fix. Imagine them exiting your body and back into theirs, its that simple but if your tulpa ever gets tired after switching or whatnot this is the solution. This should be done at the end of most or almost all switching sessions, moreso if you are beginning to learn to switch, to keep things simple on switching.

Simply do what you did in reverse, its much easier to undo it than redo because the host is more attached to his body than the tulpa so he/she will return to the body in due time, even more so and faster if he undoes the switching. Oguigi and Koomer dont count because of their case. If you can become the dominant mindvoice again then separating the tulpa from your body the same way it entered, then switching and merging is pretty easy to break, very easy infact, easy enough to the point where it will probably break on its own and return to normal with your tulpa in its body and you in yours. Unswitching manually just removes possible questions.

Both I and someone else using my methods have had our tulpaes get the tired feels at least once, and when we unswitched it returned to normal without much difficulty from either the host nor the tulpa

Notes:

This guide is still under work, if you find any errors, have any questions or comments, do post them below.

Edited by Ranger
Fixed the reformatted link.

Hanyuu <3

I am sometimes in the /mlp/ boards and #tulpa-forum if you wish to find me

:>

<:

:P

• Answers 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Oh nevermind, seems that testing is that Quetza whatever guy from IRC who is possibly Alba and all that jazz. Pretty good, but you spent a bit too much time in this and day one switching, really? That doesn't make anyone take you seriously. That and the whole bad English and constantly failing reading comprehension, it gets old. Rock tulpa was a better one because it got laughs and some people actually bought it and it caused tons of drama. Solid work though, a 7 for effort maybe?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Oh nevermind, seems that testing is that Quetza whatever guy from IRC who is possibly Alba and all that jazz. Pretty good, but you spent a bit too much time in this and day one switching, really? That doesn't make anyone take you seriously. That and the whole bad English and constantly failing reading comprehension, it gets old. Rock tulpa was a better one because it got laughs and some people actually bought it and it caused tons of drama. Solid work though, a 7 for effort maybe?

I dont know either of those two, and you dont have to believe anyone, however im telling the story as how it is. Mind you, you seemed to have some English comprehension flaws yourself, but ill rest my case and not start an insultfest. Do you have a reasonable reason that youre trying to debunk me here?

Hanyuu <3

<:

... Wait, what is going on? I haven't been around very long so I've never heard of any of those people before now. Am I misinterpreting you, or are you saying this guide was meant to be a joke? Because I don't think any troll is desperate enough to type out entire debates like what has been going on in this thread.

Goddamnit, I just want to know whether or not I can trust this guide. I'll almost definitely be using desensitization methods regardless, but I want to know if the mindvoice dominance swap thing is a legitimate strategy or if it's just been me pretending to be my tulpa every time we switch. I mean, even though it barely even counts as possession, I BELIEVE it's her (and even if it isn't it's still her influence so it might as well be her), but I don't know if belief actually makes the thing I'm doing real. It's like assuming your tulpa's actions are all coming from her, while you're actively puppeting her to violently fling around the room like a ragdoll. Even if I truly believe that it's her and that it's working, there's still a very real possibility that it's not. And right now I am confused as fuck over whether it is or not.

So please, can I get some sort of finalized opinion on this? If I feel like there's a possibility that it's just me pretending to be her (albeit in such a genuinely believed way that i manage to replicate her perfectly), is that a sign that this doesn't count as an actual switch? It's a different personality, but with the same consciousness. Same sense of self. Nothing alien.

The guide like I said has some symbolism that might work. Everyone's different so what works for one doesn't work for everyone else, but it could work. Again, I don't see the actual switching part of this guide. A switch, again, is when you can choose to not see through your eyes so before you do that, it's not a switch but just possession. I don't think there's such thing as a dominance swap but it's all in your mind, which again, could truly work for you as a way to make you realize you're not the one controlling the body anymore. The guide could very well be a real thing, but I don't buy day one switching. Everyone else should also choose if they wish to believe or not, not everyone speaks the truth or knows what they are doing.

Possession early on for me was very alien, but do keep in mind we did it before Roswell was vocal, so we didn't have the same kind of a communication link like many others have at the moment with a tupper who can actually talk. The movements could feel less alien when you can possibly feel the intentions behind them already. I can't really say if it's normal, I'm afraid. However, I can say that I have never felt like I am Roswell when possessing and even less so when switching as I'm not watching what the body does, so this guide might result in some odd blending and mixing of the personalities based on your words, which I don't think is exactly the best thing to try to achieve. Always try to keep your own mind, both the host and a tupper. Weird blending has happened to us when been in the middle of changing control back and we were interrupted, so the result was just confusion, but not exactly me acting and thinking I am Roswell, though.

While I can sometimes certainly feel the intention of what Roswell is sometimes about to type, I don't get the whole message with all the words unless he says it or types it. It's little things like that you should keep an eye out for. Things that took you by surprise or things that are done differently than you normally would, fun things like that. Those certainly should confirm something, yeah? But just chill, don't fight it and cry you're not possessing, because it could very well be an early stage and you will get better with time and that's when you will feel it. Just find your way to do it.

Don't underestimate the roleplayers and trolls, though. Some make some really funny things and spend way too much effort. Right now the community is screaming "believe everyone and everything!", which has done good things but also many bad things, as now people are falling for obvious trolls. The rock tulpa is still my favorite.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

IMO the point where possession becomes switching is when that feeling of where you are shifts out of the body and into an imagined body, either near the physical one or in the wonderland. That is, when you are no longer in the body. At least for some (e.g. Atasco), you do this for a while and then slowly physical vision fades because it doesn't make sense from the spot you feel like you're at.

I don't buy day one switching.

There's no reason it shouldn't be possible. Consider DID. People get switched with non-parallel alters involuntarily, with zero effort, even without knowledge that the alter exists. So, depending on where one is on that spectrum, even pretty close to the "normal" end, switching may be considerably easier.

this guide might result in some odd blending and mixing of the personalities based on your words, which I don't think is exactly the best thing to try to achieve. Always try to keep your own mind, both the host and a tupper.

It's not full switching, but I don't see how it's that bad a thing. If someone can use it as a step to get closer to full switching, good for them. No two people's experiences are the same.

Don't underestimate the roleplayers and trolls, though. Some make some really funny things and spend way too much effort. Right now the community is screaming "believe everyone and everything!", which has done good things but also many bad things, as now people are falling for obvious trolls. The rock tulpa is still my favorite.

No, only to keep an open mind, or if you cannot, keep your roleplay accusations to yourself. This is to create an atmosphere where people aren't afraid they'll be run out of town if they report odd things they experienced. Fear of saying something happened because it's too weird hinders progress for us all. Last March, possession was considered impossible. As recently as August, a tulpa making a tulpa was suspect. When switching first appeared, people cried roleplay. We only have these things today because someone had the courage to speak up when they found it was possible. Those who believed them tried it and confirmed that it can be done. Had those who didn't believe them turned any discussion of these topics into a string of RP accusations, they would still be considered impossible now.

When even Pleeb is holding back wacky things his tulpa did for fear of people calling him a roleplayer, you can tell there's a problem.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

IMO the point where possession becomes switching is when that feeling of where you are shifts out of the body and into an imagined body, either near the physical one or in the wonderland. That is, when you are no longer in the body. At least for some (e.g. Atasco), you do this for a while and then slowly physical vision fades because it doesn't make sense from the spot you feel like you're at.

And that shift also involves senses, which eyesight is one of. If you can't do that as well and that usually is the last step to many but not all, it's not a switch as all you senses aren't something your imaginary body feels. That's why it's usually the easiest to just talk about the eyes.

There's no reason it shouldn't be possible. Consider DID. People get switched with non-parallel alters involuntarily, with zero effort, even without knowledge that the alter exists. So, depending on where one is on that spectrum, even pretty close to the "normal" end, switching may be considerably easier.

Except don't these people normally black out? How often do they suddenly find themselves in an imaginary body just like that?

It's not full switching, but I don't see how it's that bad a thing. If someone can use it as a step to get closer to full switching, good for them. No two people's experiences are the same.

It could be a step, maybe. But it could also lead into a lot of confusion and lead into doubts, as the tulpa starts feeling more like you and you start thinking it's just you pretending. If you both can't keep your own minds though, that kind of hinders things like parallel processing or whatever, if that's your thing.

No, only to keep an open mind, or if you cannot, keep your roleplay accusations to yourself. This is to create an atmosphere where people aren't afraid they'll be run out of town if they report odd things they experienced. Fear of saying something happened because it's too weird hinders progress for us all. Last March, possession was considered impossible. As recently as August, a tulpa making a tulpa was suspect. When switching first appeared, people cried roleplay. We only have these things today because someone had the courage to speak up when they found it was possible. Those who believed them tried it and confirmed that it can be done. Had those who didn't believe them turned any discussion of these topics into a string of RP accusations, they would still be considered impossible now.

Because we all want another rock tulpa. I'm sure someone cried foul there too and were met with HUSH, YOU MUST BELIEVEEEEE. There's believing and then there's just being stupid. No one can force you to believe or not to believe if you don't want to, and both viewpoints should be accepted. If you can't handle someone not believing you when you say things that are absurd, then you're the one who shouldn't say it, not the skeptics. It makes you stronger if you're able to say it and take others not believing you.

If this turns into #.info where you can't say you opinions anymore if it means giving someone a booboo, then the forums are over. Don't make this into another hugbox or even less people will take us seriously. I'll listen to the people I know I can trust especially when I can confirm some of the things they say myself over some random nobody who suddenly drops in and claims something ridiculous without having some new discoveries and viewpoints backing them up. Right now I see a lot of symbolism that's not exactly new which should somehow achieve something new.

When even Pleeb is holding back wacky things his tulpa did for fear of people calling him a roleplayer, you can tell there's a problem.

There's things that are easier to believe and then there's shit that's just stupid. If he told me that his tupper could time travel then yeah sure, I'd call bullshit. If he said his tupper could heal his sickness, I'd cock my head. I doubt the tupper actually healed the sickness but I can take dulling the pain for example, which might lead into them not noticing their sickness anymore and think they're already healed, while it might take a while for them to actually get better. But placebo most likely already does a lot to help.

... Wait, what is going on? I haven't been around very long so I've never heard of any of those people before now. Am I misinterpreting you, or are you saying this guide was meant to be a joke? Because I don't think any troll is desperate enough to type out entire debates like what has been going on in this thread.

Goddamnit, I just want to know whether or not I can trust this guide. I'll almost definitely be using desensitization methods regardless, but I want to know if the mindvoice dominance swap thing is a legitimate strategy or if it's just been me pretending to be my tulpa every time we switch. I mean, even though it barely even counts as possession, I BELIEVE it's her (and even if it isn't it's still her influence so it might as well be her), but I don't know if belief actually makes the thing I'm doing real. It's like assuming your tulpa's actions are all coming from her, while you're actively puppeting her to violently fling around the room like a ragdoll. Even if I truly believe that it's her and that it's working, there's still a very real possibility that it's not. And right now I am confused as fuck over whether it is or not.

So please, can I get some sort of finalized opinion on this? If I feel like there's a possibility that it's just me pretending to be her (albeit in such a genuinely believed way that i manage to replicate her perfectly), is that a sign that this doesn't count as an actual switch? It's a different personality, but with the same consciousness. Same sense of self. Nothing alien.

I can assure you that on MANY occasions, i honestly wont say all, but on a large majority of the time, it does work. Please keep in mind that Sands has little experience with this method and is going off of what he believes is the case based on large and heavy assumptions that by all means arent as true as hes claiming. Dominance switch has been shown to have good effects on the people that i have had use it, however do try it yourself and report your honest results, and questions if you have any.

The guide like I said has some symbolism that might work. Everyone's different so what works for one doesn't work for everyone else, but it could work. Again, I don't see the actual switching part of this guide. A switch, again, is when you can choose to not see through your eyes so before you do that, it's not a switch but just possession. I don't think there's such thing as a dominance swap but it's all in your mind, which again, could truly work for you as a way to make you realize you're not the one controlling the body anymore. The guide could very well be a real thing, but I don't buy day one switching. Everyone else should also choose if they wish to believe or not, not everyone speaks the truth or knows what they are doing.

Possession early on for me was very alien, but do keep in mind we did it before Roswell was vocal, so we didn't have the same kind of a communication link like many others have at the moment with a tupper who can actually talk. The movements could feel less alien when you can possibly feel the intentions behind them already. I can't really say if it's normal, I'm afraid. However, I can say that I have never felt like I am Roswell when possessing and even less so when switching as I'm not watching what the body does, so this guide might result in some odd blending and mixing of the personalities based on your words, which I don't think is exactly the best thing to try to achieve. Always try to keep your own mind, both the host and a tupper. Weird blending has happened to us when been in the middle of changing control back and we were interrupted, so the result was just confusion, but not exactly me acting and thinking I am Roswell, though.

While I can sometimes certainly feel the intention of what Roswell is sometimes about to type, I don't get the whole message with all the words unless he says it or types it. It's little things like that you should keep an eye out for. Things that took you by surprise or things that are done differently than you normally would, fun things like that. Those certainly should confirm something, yeah? But just chill, don't fight it and cry you're not possessing, because it could very well be an early stage and you will get better with time and that's when you will feel it. Just find your way to do it.

Again, have you considered trying the method for yourself before you say anything? If you do and you honestly still feel that it does not help achieve switching, then i would be more than happy to take your arguments as more than give or take pointless derailing of the thread here. Also you should consider that if other people have taken progress then its not BS naturally. Isnt that so?

I can agree to that Chupi

And that shift also involves senses, which eyesight is one of. If you can't do that as well and that usually is the last step to many but not all, it's not a switch as all you senses aren't something your imaginary body feels. That's why it's usually the easiest to just talk about the eyes.

Except don't these people normally black out? How often do they suddenly find themselves in an imaginary body just like that?

It could be a step, maybe. But it could also lead into a lot of confusion and lead into doubts, as the tulpa starts feeling more like you and you start thinking it's just you pretending. If you both can't keep your own minds though, that kind of hinders things like parallel processing or whatever, if that's your thing.

Because we all want another rock tulpa. I'm sure someone cried foul there too and were met with HUSH, YOU MUST BELIEVEEEEE. There's believing and then there's just being stupid. No one can force you to believe or not to believe if you don't want to, and both viewpoints should be accepted. If you can't handle someone not believing you when you say things that are absurd, then you're the one who shouldn't say it, not the skeptics. It makes you stronger if you're able to say it and take others not believing you.

If this turns into #.info where you can't say you opinions anymore if it means giving someone a booboo, then the forums are over. Don't make this into another hugbox or even less people will take us seriously. I'll listen to the people I know I can trust especially when I can confirm some of the things they say myself over some random nobody who suddenly drops in and claims something ridiculous without having some new discoveries and viewpoints backing them up. Right now I see a lot of symbolism that's not exactly new which should somehow achieve something new.

There's things that are easier to believe and then there's shit that's just stupid. If he told me that his tupper could time travel then yeah sure, I'd call bullshit. If he said his tupper could heal his sickness, I'd rooster my head. I doubt the tupper actually healed the sickness but I can take dulling the pain for example, which might lead into them not noticing their sickness anymore and think they're already healed, while it might take a while for them to actually get better. But placebo most likely already does a lot to help.

Since a lot of this has already been answered in here Ill keep it simple. If youre not willing to accept new viewpoints that seem more crazy than the stories you are acquainted with then youre a hypocrite already. I wont repeat what has already been said i hope, but i agree that opinions should be shared, what youre doing is try to debunk the guide, which is not the method you used and me who said something that you think is impossible. Youre trying to keep using the old method and not give a different method a try because you think that it wont work for you, which you unless you try it you have no claim of that. Its not symbolism either, because it works directly (repeated, but its something to stress the importance of). Currently i honestly view what youre trying to do is repeating your argument in hope of giving the guide a solid flip. Why, im not sure but id prefer to know if you wouldnt mind sharing. Finally switching on day 1 is by far not even close to time traveling. Its true i would probably call BS on a time traveling tulpa, outside of wonderland physics and all at least, but something like an earlier switch than most of the people is believable to me if they could tell the community what they did, which i more or less did, however it is edited for convenience of more tulpamancers

Hanyuu <3

<:

Since a lot of this has already been answered in here Ill keep it simple. If youre not willing to accept new viewpoints that seem more crazy than the stories you are acquainted with then youre a hypocrite already. I wont repeat what has already been said i hope, but i agree that opinions should be shared, what youre doing is try to debunk the guide, which is not the method you used and me who said something that you think is impossible. Youre trying to keep using the old method and not give a different method a try because you think that it wont work for you, which you unless you try it you have no claim of that. Its not symbolism either, because it works directly (repeated, but its something to stress the importance of). Currently i honestly view what youre trying to do is repeating your argument in hope of giving the guide a solid flip. Why, im not sure but id prefer to know if you wouldnt mind sharing. Finally switching on day 1 is by far not even close to time traveling. Its true i would probably call BS on a time traveling tulpa, outside of wonderland physics and all at least, but something like an earlier switch than most of the people is believable to me if they could tell the community what they did, which i more or less did, however it is edited for convenience of more tulpamancers

Again, I'm not saying your guide doesn't work, but it totally is just symbolism. I am however calling bullshit on your stories. That again has nothing to do with you guide but I guess people are less likely to believe in your guide when you spout unbeliavable bullshit. I can see potential, but it's nothing groundbreaking while you are claiming it does groundbreaking things. It's just symbolism, like creating a tupper by inserting balls of light into it that represent parts of their personality. That too works for some and got really fast results from others, while some just yawn and say symbolism. And for that very same reason they don't like that paticular method, so they look for something else that works better.

Also makogeddon already reported his experiences with it and asked questions, you just haven't done a lot of answering.

Again, I'm not saying your guide doesn't work, but it totally is just symbolism. I am however calling bullshit on your stories. That again has nothing to do with you guide but I guess people are less likely to believe in your guide when you spout unbeliavable bullshit. I can see potential, but it's nothing groundbreaking while you are claiming it does groundbreaking things. It's just symbolism, like creating a tupper by inserting balls of light into it that represent parts of their personality. That too works for some and got really fast results from others, while some just yawn and say symbolism. And for that very same reason they don't like that paticular method, so they look for something else that works better.

Also makogeddon already reported his experiences with it and asked questions, you just haven't done a lot of answering.

I will again view the mindvoice switch as not a form of symbolism, but i will go with it because the fact that it works for quite a lot of tulpa hasnt changed with your words. As for Makogeddon, weve had a brief talk in the irc, however not much was solved there as the issue lies in how to separate the body if i understood him correctly. Im still trying to think of a better method that works for more people. Ive tried to answer the questions that he posted though, at least as clearly as i could, but i heard he was trying sensory deprivation as well, so ill go with that for now, perhaps until theres been results with that.

Back to what you said however, the people that overlook symbolism are the ones that have less resources, youre not included because you can already switch, but theres not much reason to call symbolism as ineffective without trying it, also because it works for a lot of the people that have tried it so it might work for you, again not you Sands but the people who dont give symbolism a chance (if you call it symbolism Sands)

Hanyuu <3

<:

Symbolism is effective, yeah. If it works. Never outright said it was ineffective, again putting words in my mouth. It doesn't work for everyone though and not everyone follows the same rules. But saying that the symbolism you imagine actually happens is just silly.