Forcing on the bus

Malix

Just take it like a man and force. It's not hard. Or just don't force on the bus.

Like I said before, if you only have time to force on the bus, and you can't even do that, how the hell are you going to maintain a tulpa?

frt

Like I said before, if you only have time to force on the bus, and you can't even do that, how the hell are you going to maintain a tulpa?

Once you get them established / "finished", you don't need to take time off to force them anymore. You just interact with them during the day, whatever you're doing.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Yes, but if he can only fit 10-15mins of forcing time on the bus, he must have a hectic day for the rest of it, which means ignored tulpae. It's usually harder to keep a decent conversation going than a forcing session.

frt

I sometimes force on the bus on the way to my school. I just have the bus route pretty much memorized so I know when to stop. But if you have motion sickness, I would not reccomend close eye forcing, try to narrate to your tulpa, or even do something what I call Imaginary Friend practice, kinda like imposition, but it's like an imaginary friend. I do that occasionally. Like, say I'm eating at my table, I'll pull out the chair next to me and 'pretend' that Allison is sitting next to me eating with me.

And that's how I ended up in this padded cell

PR

Guest EnnervateIndustries

Someone mentioned having your tulpa fly alongside the bus, I'd say that's the best idea in my opinion. I had a similar problem finding time to force with Maia, and having her fly alongside worked excellently.

It's do-able, I can fight through motion sickness though obviously it'd be very uncomfortable, and there might be side effects i dont know of, for example the brain associating Elly with illness.

IF it's okay, though, it'd be the perfect(by which i mean "only") time to force on those days

That's a serious issue. Not so much associating your tulpa with motion sickness, but associating tulpaforcing with motion sickness. That's why they teach people to start meditating using incense (and the same incense every time, because scent is the most powerful sense connected to memories), because having the same elements of environment around you every time you meditate will help remember that mindstate, and it can work in reverse. That's why people remember things that they learned while drunk better when they're drunk again.

It should be easy to avoid this though as long as you force occassionally while not on the bus on a fairly reguliar basis, which by the sound of 'those days' seems like you have free time on the weekends for it?

I force on a bus often. I ask Alice what she thinks of random people, scenery that passes by, and sometimes imagine her sprinting and jumping and doing all kinds of cool parkour stuff to keep up with the bus. Though sometimes she just runs up and down the inside.