Zazie's story : from memory to reality

myrealon

Hello everyone, it's been 2 months since i discovered tulpas, and now that i feel like i learned enough from you tulpamancers to make my own.

The fun thing is, for almost 4 years now, i had a "pseudo-tulpa", a friend of mine in great need of affection invented a fairy to live with, and when he moved out of my city, i had already started to think of one myself.

Since that day, i always referred to this "fairy" as my subconscious, she has her story now, and when i discovered tulpas, it was a dream coming true, and i hope that these years that i spent creating a story for her will be useful.

I will start narration the very evening i post this, using the "greeting stage" by Phi, and post a short notice in the OP every day, more precise news will be posted normally at the end of the thread

Again, big thanks to all of you, and i hope you won't mind the eventual grammar derp in my posts, 'cause i'm french and not used to typing ^^

Day 1&2 : Greeting stage, as described by Phi, it went smoothly, but i had real concentration issues, and i used a few of Fede tones to focus, worked well. starting narration tomorrow.

Day 3 to 7 : narration, maybe 40 minutes per day, which is way not enough, i will change this, and 20-30 minutes of personality forcing before going to bed, using the simple traits method, but i think i'll switch to this one : http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Forcing-My-Meditation-habits

I took this in consideration ( before tulpas, i had an interest in hypnosis and there is a lot of cases like this ), the entire story of my tulpa is made of feelings, and things i spoke of with her, i never gave her an actual story with friends or family, she only has a home, which i will recreate in my wonderland, and personality traits.

Thank for the advice though, because i was thinking about creating a background story in the future, that is off my list now

After a day of narration, i realize that i am even worse at basic conversation than i thought, i know you can talk of anything as long as you speak to your forming tulpa, but still, does anybody have some narration routine i could use ?