Creating stories

Mowgly

¿Creating a story where you and you tulpa participate, good or bad?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. ¿Creating a story where you and you tulpa participate, good or bad?

Would creating a story where you and your tulpa share together be a good idea?

Like making a story up with two people, you ask, or feel what your tulpa would do in this story, it similar to a rp, but in this case you'd invoke your tulpas imagination aswell.

I think that a deep plot with an elaborated world with rules and all, would help you learn about your tulpa and at the same time you'd be sharing with him/her.

Sounds good to me as long as you don't give the Tulpa a big backstory of the past. Playing like that sounds fun and easy to do.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

Like playing make-believe with your tulpa? That sounds like something fun that would help with development.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

I actually did this with one of my tulpae, Jade. She really loved it when i did that, it doesnt seem like a backstory since you did it with your tulpa

Jade "These are not the droids you are looking for"

Me "These are not the droids we are looking for.."

There's nothing wrong with that for fun, or just to spend time with your tulpa, but I wouldn't substitute it for proper forcing if you were doing personality, or pre-sentience (I don't know where you are here). If you are going to create a more complex fantasy, then be warned that it's much easier to get sucked in if you're a tulpa. That aside, there's no reason to think it woul be harmful.

Also, I can't help but think that your poll doesn't make any sense.

• 10 years later...

We did this. It was fun.

MuC Redux: [N~-=$] [Pf/xo] [Ab(r/+)] [S.H+/o] [Opa/"outergenic"] [Mt/nd] [W*-~$!] [C(cc/m*#)] [OF(r/o+++)] [F*+^"deist"/~+/a+/div+^/mw+^]  [Mpsy+/ast=/spi+/mag] [Rf/p/r+] [(V)*] [Xb/as/h] [Gf/m/b] [Jwr/st] [S(r---/o-)] [R*]