Reading to tulpa?

Guest Anonymous

I would say so, yes. But remember to keep in mind the "essence" of your tulip. First, suck it TOG.

I've been doing that when I can't think of anything to narrate about. My tulpa isn't vocal yet, so I can't say what sort of effects it's having, but as long as you narrate specifically to them, you should be fine.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

I would say so, yes. But remember to keep in mind the "essence" of your tulip. First, suck it TOG.

I was on IRC discussing how much control we can give tulpae; I'm fine with not being first this time.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

I've tried this, but it's extremely difficult for me to follow the plot and talk to my tulpa at the same time. I have to stop every other paragraph and explain what's happening.

What I do when I read a book to the tulpa I kinda just play it out like a movie in my head and they just watch really.

Yeah, I've been reading my tulpa a book, if you concentrate enough on their presence and read to them, they can listen. I'm actually trying to do some tulpaforcing and actually reading the book in my wonderland while watching her, using the real book as projection. Shit's intense, yo.

http://wirelesslog.tumblr.com/ - My tulpa blog, updates regularly.

Usually when I'm reading to my tulpa, I imagine myself sitting next to Brook in my wonderland, holding the book in front of me and reading it out loud to her (while reading it in my head in real life). I'd say it's just as productive as narrating. However, I have to be reading a book I've already read before, otherwise I get lost in it and forget that I'm supposed to be talking to Brook.

Tulpa: Brook

Stage: We're back at the beginning