[split] Deleted posts and spam

Sands

qsAkrYN.png

Are you calling me all like a nerd and a swot and all this?

I is nails man. I ain't trying to be the next Fede or whatever. That shits for pansies who still go to church on Sundays.

frt

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are only a part of the posts that get deleted. It's easy for someone to lump them all in the same category when in fact many of them have been anything but.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Sure you can complain about those posts that get unreasonably deleted, but what weight does a complaint from the site's two biggest spammers hold...

I guess it all depends on what you count as spamming. There's a lot more useless threads that have been made many times before over there on the general tupper boards, I count that as spam and there's a lot more of it than there is us, you know. And hey, at least we don't spam the report button like certain people on this site!

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Sure you can complain about those posts that get unreasonably deleted, but what weight does a complaint from the site's two biggest spammers hold...

Go and quote me or screencap instances of where I have spammed threads with posts where I haven't contributed to the thread at all.

You can't can you. Because I, and we, don't spam.

It's only people like you who don't agree (which is fair enough) and complain.

frt

Or Sands simply spams "Frrt"

Or Avalanche spams reaction images

Or you both derail the thread

It seems like you guys are competing to see who can be the next Fede.

It's true; check their post count.

I guess it all depends on what you count as spamming. There's a lot more useless threads that have been made many times before over there on the general tupper boards, I count that as spam and there's a lot more of it than there is us, you know. And hey, at least we don't spam the report button like certain people on this site!

Fart in my thread again and I'll report you again.

If you're not going to contribute, don't post.

Simple as that.

As for all the duplicate threads, they should make a search first rule and enforce it. Duplicates should be merged.

This sure is off-topic but man, what do you have against my bowels? What if I have a problem and can't stop passing gas in threads? Help. As for your report, a mod actually did something against their rules when they warned me for that as I've yet to get a message from him. A message I should have gotten as I was warned. It apparently is a thing that has to happen, I checked with the other mods. Too lazy to write to Chupi about it again but hey Chupi, Glitch did it again, love you babe.

Speaking of mods, when one mod does something, the rest have no idea. You guys need to make sure there is more communication because right now I've asked for some posts that were deleted actually for no reason and even had the guy I was talking with wonder why the fuck they were deleted but no one actually knows who deleted that post. I propose mods to at least tell each other and log which posts they delete and why, so they know. Then you know when a mod is going rogue.

I would also like to know why my posts get deleted and which ones they are, sometimes they just disappear and I have no idea why or what post it actually was. We get messages for warnings, but we don't get them for deleted posts. That should happen too in some way or form.

I think both of these I've talked with other mods before but eh, I guess I'll slap some shit in here as well so the rest can think about them. Also, frt.

I too sometimes get my post deleted with no warning or message. I find this extremely worrying, as really any mod could come along and delete any post they want. I, like many members here, are simply not able to know what post is in what thread at what point with what content. I am sure some of my posts have been deleted for unknown reasons and I'm not even told why.

Isn't there supposed to be a thread where all deleted posts go so people can check what posts of theirs have been deleted?

frt