[split] Deleted posts and spam

Sands

There isn't supposed to be one but we did talk of a deleted post graveyard once. Not sure where that idea went.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The majority of my posts that get deleted are because I either-

Express an opinion

State an actual (possibly harsh) fact

or say something that has advice in it, but nah, can't have that, they get deleted if someone doesn't agree.

Yup yup.

Avalanche, I looked up all of your posts since January and, aside from Fennec's thread (in which a large number of posts were removed from a lot of members, per Fennec's request), a nice solid 10 (out of ~300) posts you've made have been deleted. Here they are:

14Am I doing it right?

RE: Slowpokes general

My tulips are for getting rid of my morning wood and not much else. No need to talk to the help.

SiNR16H.png

What

The hired help. I pay them in dickings and wondergold.

The economy is rather flooded, since I give them rather large piles as payment.

Good thing there's a whole treasure room in the keep somewhere.

Right next to the dessert room.

Oh man now I'm hungry. Wonderfoods, why can't I eat you and taste it and it looks so good halp I'm lost in a daydream.

>pay them in dickings and wondergold

Wondergold is semen.

>Oh man now I'm hungry. Wonderfoods, why can't I eat you and taste it and it looks so good halp

You eat your own cum Momo?

Are you trying to be Fede?

Yes you are.

Stop this. You look desperate.

xtDCrot.png

Khb6yIM.png

I'm catching cancer from this thread. I'm leaving.

RE: Advice for someone who sucks at visualisation?

Whoa whoa whoa, easy on the lecture lettuce, waffles.

He's new, he isn't expected to know where everything is straight away.

But seriously, the guides button is right there.

Just click it.

With the mouse.

Left click.

RE: Advice for someone who sucks at visualisation?

This guy.

This fukken guy.

RE: Group Picture

reported

lol k then

RE: Tulpa Paradigm Shifts

The community formed around a group of committed members but now, more so than ever, those who discover the idea aren't in it for the long run and often move on to the next exciting thing.

This.

All of this.

Every single one of this.

Okay then.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

"A nice solid 10 have been deleted"

As if to say "you only had 10 posts deleted in 2 months, you can't complain."

I don't see how any of those are against the rules.

If you contrast my posts to those of the owner of that specific progress report, my posts are hardly outstanding. A few comedic pictures and silly replies to silly posts. Not harming anyone. Only those who actually decide to make it their problem. None of my posts are aimed at ANYONE, and if they are, they are never to be cruel or mocking. If they are mocking, it's a playful mocking.

Is this the best example you could come up with? Saying I spam by posting silly shit in response to silly shit? So I'm the only one doing anything wrong in those threads?

And how can you possibly whine at me for posting bullshit in a Progress Report when the owner of said report posts even more shit?

Do try and actually throw up actual examples of spamming next time you try to prove I'm spamming or shitposting.

I'm also impressed at how fast you managed to come up with some "examples", where as if you were asked to do literally anything else you tend to transform back to hermit mode.

frt

Guest Anonymous

Oh man, I wish I talked about that spoiler idea, I've had it for months now. I know one for that runs it (clublandlv.com) uses vBulletin. I'm sure BB has an alternative though.

If you contrast my posts to those of the owner of that specific progress report, my posts are hardly outstanding. A few comedic pictures and silly replies to silly posts. Not harming anyone. Only those who actually decide to make it their problem. None of my posts are aimed at ANYONE, and if they are, they are never to be cruel or mocking. If they are mocking, it's a playful mocking.

"Oh yeah, I didn't mean to offend anyone, I was just having fun with ya! Don't take issue with it, its not your business!" -Typical bully/shitposter logic

Regardless of whether its mocking or not, it still contributes nothing at all to the thread you posted it in.

And how can you possibly whine at me for posting bullshit in a Progress Report when the owner of said report posts even more shit?

Oh man, I wish I could be so dark and edgy like you! That doesn't justify it, just letting you know.

Is this the best example you could come up with? Saying I spam by posting silly shit in response to silly shit? So I'm the only one doing anything wrong in those threads?

Do try and actually throw up actual examples of spamming next time you try to prove I'm spamming or shitposting.

I don't see how any other those are against the rules.

Your posts that Pleeb pulled up:

[✓]Reaction images

[✓]This

[✓]One word responses

[✓]Posts that contribute nothing to the thread.

[✓]In GD, Q&A or PR sections*

*Aside from the first one Pleeb quoted.

I'm also impressed at how fast you managed to come up with some "examples", where as if you were asked to do literally anything else you tend to transform back to hermit mode.

Speculation: He's been preparing.

Preparing in all that time since I asked the question a few hours ago, and yet he can't cobble together a quick PM or reply to a simpler question? Anyways~

Right, so its ok to fish out one person's posts from a shitty page and delete them but not the other people's posts, or indeed the whole thread in some cases?

And making a post with some humour in it completely nullifies the entire post and makes the whole thing worthless does it?

Also I fail to see how have making a legitimate complaint makes me "dark and edgy". What am I supposed to do, roll over and let them delete anything of mine (or anyone elses) willy nilly without confrontation?

At least you seem to have an interest in the goings on of the forums now, Jimmy. Glad to see you stopped killing your tulpae for attention and decided to join the folk with common sense.

frt

"A nice solid 10 have been deleted"

As if to say "you only had 10 posts deleted in 2 months, you can't complain."

I don't see how any of those are against the rules.

You should reread that post, Avalanche :p

If you would have glanced at those quotes a little better, you would have seen that I included the topic of the thread you posted in, in each quote. None of them listed were in progress report, and most of them were in General Discussion (those reaction images? They were in Slowpokes general, a topic in General Discussion) or the Q&A board. You'll be pleased to know that your posts in that topic were not the only ones deleted; for instance, mayormorgan's.

If you really don't understand how those things you posted in the Q&A board and General Discussion were spamming or shitposting, I would encourage you to check out the Rules (1.1, 1.1.2, maybe 1.8, and 1.8.3, could be good places to start).

Spoiler

Silly Pleeb, you know the redesign will never happen and you can't keep pushing everything back to when it does when things have to be done now. Look at those italics for emphasis, you know this is serious, yo.

Seriously man, some little things can be done right now to make things a little easier on everyone. You will have less people whining and more content people, isn't that what you want? What if the people you want to keep leave before your silly redesign as they're not going to wait because there's no way in hell they'll believe your words that everything will magically be better when you haven't done shit now?

Right now some simple things to do would be to get rid of the shitty mods you were going to give the boot and get those better ones. It doesn't take that many clicks, assuming the better ones actually want to carry the torch of shit and circlejerking. Another thing you really should do is get rid of those deleted pages. Are you the only one who can fix those, Pleeb? Could the power be given to anyone? In that case, someone who actually browses the forums and is active could easily run that while you're busy doing whatever it is you do when it seems like there's too many missing pages. How about you explain us a bit about how this shit works.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Only administrators can fix the deleted pages, from what I've found. You have to run the recount scripts manually, I think. I'll go do it now. I could see if a cronjob to do it is possible.

Redesign will come, if it doesn't, then the site will 404 at the end of the month :p

Start recommending moderators; PM me with your recommendations (everyone). I'll add something to announcements about that.

Spoiler

You know what I've told you about having two useless admins who both are busy with things and do nothing on the forums proper. Get those better admins already.

You also know my best recommendation for a mod already, hope they take the job.

Guess I'll start saving my posts I don't want to lose just in case 404... Still doesn't change the fact that shit has to change now and not sometime in the future, though.