How long do I need to force?

Spice

Not individual sessions, I mean over a period of time. 2 months, and although we hardly speak, forcing is seeming a little more redundant than it once was.

I have slowed my forcing rate as my life becomes busier and I relax into the swing of things.

Advice?

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

However long it takes. If you think you don't need to anymore, stop. If it turns out stopping has negative effects, start again.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

2 months, and although we hardly speak, forcing is seeming a little more redundant than it once was.

My suggestion would be to talk to them more while forcing. Forcing is less redundant when it is less like forcing and more like spending time with a friend you deeply care about.

My current forcing sessions consist mostly of picnics and parties and adventures. No goals like working on voice or anything like that, though technically we always work on visualization I suppose. But for the most part our sessions are fun or relaxing, we get to talk in peace for once and I can hear them most clearly. That is why we began the process after all!