Meeting a fellow tulpamancer

Scrappy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oguigi, did you and Scrappy meet up by accident or did you plan it ahead of time? Because I don't see how you could recognize each other unless you'd skyped or something.

We didnt even know each other really so it was complete accident, we met at a local brony meetup and started talking, asked me if I ever went to 4chan and heard of tulpas which was a bit spaghetti at the time I have to admit but after we talked for awhile and he told me he was Oguigi we had a great conversation about tulpas.

We didnt even know each other really so it was complete accident, we met at a local brony meetup and started talking, asked me if I ever went to 4chan and heard of tulpas which was a bit spaghetti at the time I have to admit but after we talked for awhile and he told me he was Oguigi we had a great conversation about tulpas.

Local brony... meetup...?

Well! It's not the weirdest thing i've seen! It's probably like all those anime convention stuff I've been to a few times!

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Local brony... meetup...?

Well! It's not the weirdest thing i've seen! It's probably like all those anime convention stuff I've been to a few times!

Sort of but its just a small group of us that get together and hang out and do stuff together usually sporting brony related apparel of some sort.

I started wondering about this a few weeks ago, if two tulpamancers came across by some incredible run of luck, how would you know they were? Maybe there should be some trait if we're open to finding one another?

Living in Western Australia I don't see this realistically happening *to me* any time soon ._.

we could say "SWOT" as our secret code!

Secretly We Owns Tulpa!!!

:3

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Due to the nature of tulpas, it is very possible to have met someone with a tulpa and never find out about it.

But closer to the topic of this, I would imagine most of these meetings would be between people who already knew each other and learned about tulpas through each other, for example friends and siblings.

There were Kronkleberry & Praxia and Scrappy & Oguigi, too.