How long was possession training for you?

Spice

I was curious as to how long the possession period went for you, because thus far I have twitches and movements, which I think is amazing, but I was curious as to why 4-5 hours are still just.. twitching.

I find it hard to directly speak to Spice, so we can't talk about it unless it just 'happens'

anywho~ stories my friends. I wanna hear all about it!

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

Man, I guess I should have taken down the possession times as well as the rest of the forcing, so I could tell you better, but I'll just make shit up based on memories and shit.

Our first possessions happened before Roswell was vocal, so we are similar in that case. He did have a pretty strong grasp on the hands and arms early on, so he could move those better than just twitches, but it was the fingers that were pretty tricky. Not enough finesse or strength to actually do much with them or something, I dunno. We did some irregular practice here and there, first few times were technically full body possession as I wasn't in control, but Roswell wasn't much in control either. Later on however we started doing just hands and some typing could be done, but it didn't always go so well as he was clumsy. With more practice, single word responses could be done pretty well, but it still wasn't a very fast communication method and gibberish would be produced from time to time. Also sometimes he instead wasted his time playing with the mouse instead of typing but eh...

I think it was after he got vocal that possession really took. Mostly because we had more reasons to try it. So let's throw some numbers in the air, hell, two weeks. After two weeks of irregular possession work, someone asked us that if Roswell could do some possession, would he like to try typing instead of me proxying his words. So hell, so we did. His speech was very slow back then anyways, but typing was really slow from him, but hey, you can only get better. He could type what he wanted to say, slowly, which would be good practice anyways. So we changed from proxying to just giving him the hands to control. We also did that otherwise too, always remember that shopping trip where I was the rest and he was the hands and arms, he was really nervous about it and it was a bit difficult for him to carry heavy things, but that too was practice and building strength.

He only needed the arms, so he just used the arms for a while. But at some point, the whole body was given to him for control, but he was just sitting. Keeping the back straight already was apparently hard work, but he just had to get used to it. This again continued for some time before we felt he was strong enough to try walking. Luckily that was not as tricky as you could expect and I think all that earlier possession practice really helped with the strength, but there was some drunken swagger here and there. I remember it still being warm outside the first time he was on a bike riding it himself, so it couldn't have been too long since we first started possessing. Let's slap in another few weeks from him getting vocal, eh? I am pulling these out of my ass pretty heavily, going through my progress report might have some actual dates, but I am lazy, help.

Add in some months of getting comfortable and not really working towards anything else and just living our lives together, sometimes him in control pretty much all the time but sometimes there being some weeks even when I was really busy and had to work on my own things so he couldn't do stuff, and a switch happened pretty naturally without really trying to do it. At first they were derp switches and I already thought I was going to end up like the classical case of MPD people where they black out when not in control, but with a bit of tuning it could be turned into something else.

So eh, let's say about a month or a bit more of irregular practice to get to the point of full body possession, but we didn't work on it too hard and not even every day. I can't say anything about hours, but I feel like they technically weren't that high to get to a point where he could try typing something out, but to get really good at things, he spent a lot of time doing it. Like we're talking of days just sitting in front of the computer and hammering the keys as he was talking with people. Or playing vidya.

edit: help, saw a typo, there might be more but that annoyed me enough to change it for everyone's reading pleasure.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

As with Roswell, the first time I was possessed was before Saria was vocal, and then I didn't attempt possession again for several years. By then, it seemed to come naturally to us for the most part.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

It's in interesting to see people that have worked on, or are good at possession before vocality, because I was initially told you shouldn't.

I have more confidence now though.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

We started training possession when Twai was month old and could somewhat communicate through feelings and mindvoice. We did little sessions (15 min max) after every active forcing session. After month we started kicking up a notch with possessin and began possession only sessions. Now at age of 3 months she can posses enough to for example make coffee for short periods of time. Well i don't let her posses more than 20 minutes at time, mainly because i don't want her to over work herself.

We still have work to do and we'll work on possession regularry still.

It's in interesting to see people that have worked on, or are good at possession before vocality, because I was initially told you shouldn't.

I have more confidence now though.

I don't really see a reason why you shouldn't as long as the tupper has shown you that they can already think and be themselves. Some way to at least confirm things like yes I want to try possession and I want to stop now or something should be possible before you run head first into it, though. You're not getting anywhere if they refuse to possess, you know. But a tupper can be and usually is very active and seemingly a separate person way before vocality when it comes to my experiences. Why shouldn't they be let to do things even if they're mute, eh?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Holly began possessing our host before the first month was over. (this was when she was capable of only simple responses in terms of vocality.) At first she had problems moving the fingers and walking was a worry for them because she couldn't keep her balance very well, and fell over a few times. Somewhere into her second month, she could walk and type decently. Now she can type pretty quickly.

When I started, I found it hard to lift the arms, except for short bursts of movement because they felt like dead weights. I got better at it incredibly quickly, and by the next day I was nearly as good as Holly.

HollyC and MrCrazy's Mindmate.

Of my tulpas, Scott's really good at possession, but only sometimes. He only likes to when I play pool, and even then only sometimes. I'm not that good at it myself, and usually pretty inaccurate, so if I suddenly cleanly sink three balls in a row without even consciously aiming, I know he decided to help, haha. But "practice" we have not... Kai, on the other hand, mostly moves very slowly, but we haven't practiced much,

Elise has possessed me vocally when I am on voice chat or playing a game with a friend. She even said she has done full-body, but maintaining it is hard. She's four months old.

Elise: Female Skykitty, 2 Years Old (10/28/12) Stage: Visualization

It took me a couple of weeks to learn how to type. I was very, very slow at typing at first, but I got faster rapidly. That said, I had a huge advantage - the body has touch-typing reflexes; so I don't have to think to move the hands to every key to type, I just think a letter (say "a") and it gets typed - A. Punctuation is pretty automatic too.

I'm five months old. Yay!

Cheers,

Nobillis

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.