FAQ Man vs Irish

They're both guides, do whatever you like with them, but they're not a lawbooks. I'm personally following FAQ's guide quite well, but I'm doing a lot of narration compared to personality, instead of just focussing on personality first and then visualisation.

We have seen how the restrictiveness of faq's guide(s) is bad.

Care to explain what?

quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think both guides have some points one can use as advantage, but so far mixing them has given me the best of results. And of course, it's pretty vital that you find your own way of tulpaforcing, working 100% of the time under guidance is not as productive (and cool, 'cuz you discover new stuff).

http://wirelesslog.tumblr.com/ - My tulpa blog, updates regularly.

Guest Anonymous

Irish uses MS Paint and spent more time on that japanese ball-roll guy than the guide itself in one.

Don't listen to him, but don't follow FAQ to the word either. Develop your own technique using stuff from the guides, the community's guides and your own methods.

What exactly are you referring to?

I'm also using elements of both, thinking of them as loose guidelines.

We have?

They're both guides, do whatever you like with them, but they're not a lawbooks. I'm personally following FAQ's guide quite well, but I'm doing a lot of narration compared to personality, instead of just focussing on personality first and then visualisation.

Care to explain what?

It's been established that the best way to do things is to do whatever feels natural for each individual person.

[Note: Opinions]

Irish uses MS Paint and spent more time on that japanese ball-roll guy than the guide itself in one.

Don't listen to him, but don't follow FAQ to the word either. Develop your own technique using stuff from the guides, the community's guides and your own methods.

Damn right I did, that guys a cute little fuck~

But that's what I always tell the people. Develop your own techniques yep yep.

I'd like to reiterate what the rest have said with mixing and matching. Seriously, I'm using like... 5 different methods right now to tulpaforce.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

And I may have possibly discovered a new method aswell.

Cry myself to sleep every night, thinking about my tulpa, her personality and how much I want her, begging her to talk to me and threatening to kill myself.

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.

I don't like how each guide discribes a different method. There should be one major guide with a bunch of ways and methods and discoveries and common symptoms. They're all too vague and incomplete.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

I don't like how each guide discribes a different method. There should be one major guide with a bunch of ways and methods and discoveries and common symptoms. They're all too vague and incomplete.

Inb4 everyone telling you the guides are just guide lines.