sergenherors

saying hello,describing my wonderland and a question

hello everybody, this is my first post here on this site and in fact my first post on site like this one. I like stuff like this OBE lucid dreams and similar but I never registered anywhere.I so I knew about this tulpa thing for some years but I never "tried" to make one. This changed when I accidentally found this site I read some posts,guides and articles and I decided that I will create a tulpa. At first I was lost even though I read all those guides I did not know what to do.So I sat down got my shit together and decided to create a wonderland.My wonderland is not some forest or anything like that my wonderland is like a space station of some sort its a big room with a giant window,table and something like a hologram(I plan to use is to create a form for my tulpa) and 3 doors. First are to a hallway with many other doors(I will use them as a "port" to my other wonderlands).Second door lead to a huge room(I will use it as a "training ground"-what I mean by this...I will "port" my tulpa here and train her walk and stuff like that, I also plan on using it to create other wonderlands).Third door have no use for now but I think I will use them when impositioning. Window I dont use but my tulpa could use it as a "window" to reality. Table I use to help me concentrate on creating a personality I had problem with it at first but I made my technique. After 4 days I am already used to narrating I do it almost everyday I dont count my hours I think it wont be good for me. So yeah thats about it. But I do have one question It may have been discussed many times before but whatever I will ask anyway :D. NO OFFENSE to anybody but it seems to me that people here dont have any life at all. I dont want to offend anybody I myself am not a party animal or anything like that but I have a lot of friends and pretty good social life.So I want to ask are you guys like totally introverted people that make a tulpa as a imaginary friend or a lover..or do you have a life ? again no offense to anybody..just curios....also I plan on making my tulpas body(when done) in 3D studio max so I will post it here..stay tuned AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH ITS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE

http://tulpa.info/guides/frequently-asked-questions.html#sec-1-4

http://tulpa.info/guides/frequently-asked-questions.html#sec-1-12

http://tulpa.info/guides/faqman-perceived-dangers-of-making-a-tulpa.html

Short answer, no. Most of the people here are probably not the neckbeard shut-ins you're thinking of. There are some people here who really are misanthropic, but they're usually just edgy custard blasters. In fact, if one uses a tulpa to replace social interaction, it stops being a benevolent thing and becomes a disorder that needs to be treated (from the view of a clinical psychologist).

Also, typing like that is inexcusable. If you're going to be visiting an English forum, then you need to learn better English. At least put spaces between your sentences and type in more then one paragraph.

The description of your wonderland has no place here; you should have put it in Progress Report.

Ignore Lacquer, he is new here too.

You can of course post things about your wonderland and how you intend to start forcing here, if it's asking for help.

I would recommend starting a PR all the same.

If English isn't your first language then I think we can excuse your apparently heinous crime of not splitting your text into paragraphs. Just hit enter/return a few times every 4 or 5 lines in future posts.

Forcers here do have lives. It might seem at the start that we are all sad basement dwellers with no social lives, but that couldn't be further from the truth. A lot of people here are in 3rd level education, work or have families.

You could say reading is a very anti-social or introverted past-time, but people still go out while enjoying reading alone. Same for forcing.

It becomes a big part of life, it doesn't take it over, or provide a form of escapism.

frt

Guest Lanpc

sorry for that I will use paragraphs from now on I am just not used to it.

Avalanche I thought so its just all those ponies

>Its all those ponies

Sounds like you have PTSD or something. Want to share? Or did you come from /x/ or something?

[Actually scratch that, if you came from /x/ you'd be used to the ponies and the neckbeards]

A lot of people here were in /mlp/, a My Little Pony board on 4chan.org. Someone brought up the topic in there and it took hold. Then this place happened.

Ponies were essential to the creation of this site. That's why we put up with them.

frt