Forcing With Friendly Fillies 2: Jick's Story, Continued!

Drat. Tried spending last night with the fillies and no matter what I did I couldn't get into the wonderland. At work, everything was so hectic that I couldn't spend time with them there either. Tonight, I'm resolving to spend at least an hour forcing, out of bed, and more than that whilst in it. It should get a lot easier once my blindfold and earplugs arrive, so I can get back into the swing of active forcing. For passively doing so, I guess the bus will just have to do for now.

I'll update tomorrow about everything that happens tonight and tomorrow during the day.

-Jick

I might consider moving these posts over to the old thread and see if that gets more noticed, too.

[align=center]Jick Twi Dash Scoots

9/2/95 3/10/12 9/10/12 28/1/13[/align]

Ok, so I still haven't actually forced tonight, but I was reading the forums and have come up with a new plan. In order to increase my productivity, I have decided to play a new game with Twi, Dash and Scoots collectively, which I have dubbed Reaching 420. Essentially, per week, I shall endeavour to reach 420 minutes worth of actual forcing time with my best friends. If this works, I might increase that time spent. Once my final exams are done I'll have much more time to do this so it's a win-win situation. Starting from tomorrow night, because it's the start of a new week of schooling and stuff, I shall embark on this new quest. Tonight, I'll just force as much as I can.

See you on the other side.

• 1 month later...

Quick update:

Firstly, I'm not dead, phew.

Secondly, I've not been doing much active forcing due to exams and shit.

Thirdly, after my exam on Friday I have a fair amount of time to start Reaching 420 properly.

If anyone's interested, that is. Judging by comments, not many of you are.

Speak soon,

-Jick