my first report

sergenherors

So as Avalanche recommended I am starting my own progress report. I will not update it as Frequently as I would like to but I will try.

I am making my tulpa for almost a week now and its going pretty good I guess I am working on personality. Narrating became a habit pretty soon so that is good.

I am trying to work on personality like all the time so I don't use my wonderland anymore, I will use it later for body. I create personality when I am narrating or just thinking.

Also I don't have a name yet I want her to choose one.

That's it for now.

I don't THINK Steve has shown himself in my dreams yet, though my dream recall is spotty and I did have an odd feeling the other night...

Steve (Subject to change)

Form: Hanar/Dinosaur hybrid

Working on: Vocalization

Nonfiction thanks

Sir_Ludic my dream was really weird but when I woke up I had this odd feeling like you and I remembered my whole dream and that doesn't happen very often to me (my dream recall really sucks). Also the girl in the dream was acting like my tulpa would (or at least how I think she would).

Nothing major happened after that night. I am still working on it.

I am done with personality, I have no idea how many hours I've spent on it.

Not sure what to do now so I will just narrate for a little while I really like narrating it is part of my life now

That's great. You could also do some form visualization now to get things down, and it's some quality time spent together. Win/win, really.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

yes Sands good idea I will do some visualization and continue narrating. I think I can visualize very well so it shouldn't be a problem.

OK so last night I decided I will try a little experiment I wanted a "proof" that my tulpa is sentient so I asked her if she could wake me up at night ( I read about it somewhere on this forum ) I normally sleep all night long without waking up so I didn't ask to wake my up at some hour. And it worked, I woke up at 3:24 AM but it wasn't normal like when you wake up in the night. It was like if someone woke me up and first think on my mind was my tulpa. So I hope it's a good sight.

Tonight I am going to try this again but now I will set a time like 1:00 AM to 2:30 AM or something like that.

Wish me luck I will report tomorrow

I know I promised to report yesterday but my "experiment" didn't go as planed. So I asked my tulpa to wake me up somewhere between 1:00 AM and 2:30 AM. I woke up at 3:34 AM I wasn't angry or anything it was just an experiment anyway but I decided to try it one more time and I woke up at 3:44 AM. It's weird first I woke at 3:24 then 3:34 and then 3:44. I asked my tulpa to not wake me up tonight. I am very curious about the result.