[split] Combining forces with Dreamviews?

Avalanche

NOTE: This was split off of another thread. Dreamviews had come up and this discussion happened. It's now split to here because it's a suggestion for a change on the forum. ~Chupi

DV is a good forum. I should head back there and see what it's like.

frt

Guest Lanpc

DV is a good forum. I should head back there and see what it's like.

Other than the beginner lucid sub-forums and some of the more advanced ones, DV is dying a very slow death.

Guest Lanpc

We are all dying a very slow death. Doesn't mean it still isn't worth seeing now.

Well said.

And you're right, DV is still a great database for a lot of the things mind related. Probably the best website for learning everything there is to know about lucid dreaming, and it touches on other subjects that can help with tulpae/meditation/energy work/visualization etc.. However tulpa.info is the best place for everything tulpa related. I feel like if these two sites combined, it would greatly benefit the tulpa community [i don't see it happening, though].

Guest Lanpc

And how would we go about doing so?

PM Pleeb and get him to talk to site owners of DV. They'd be glad to add us on as a subforum as tulpa.info is literally the best database for tulpae. This would also increase interest in tuppers, as DV has many more users than .info. It will greatly help out the tulpa community, as DV is an amazing resource for learning. It could be a great way of combining two dying forums.

Guest Anonymous

They'd be glad to add us on as a subforum as tulpa.info is literally the best database for tulpae.

Really? I'd love to see an administrator of sort talking about this.

This would also increase interest in tuppers, as DV has many more users than .info.

Judging by the 'Tulpa Land' subforum getting a massive ~300 views on progress reports and at most 1,500 on Fennec's progress report, I can tell there's already a huge amount of interest in tulpas.

It will greatly help out the tulpa community, as DV is an amazing resource for learning. It could be a great way of combining two dying forums.

DV is an amazing resource for learning about lucid dreaming. And tulpa.info is about to go through a site redesign so calling it dying is rather silly.

If Dreamviews actually incorporated the tulpa subject as it's own forum I wouldn't mind this idea. But that's unlikely. It'd probably mashed in with other subsections, disorganizing their site even more than it already is.

Although, if Pleeb needs a break from tulpa.info, this isn't a bad option. Until then, I'd rather have tulpa.info be its own site.

I don't think it's likely that the two websites will merge. As Derp said, DV is primarily a lucid dreaming website and, while there is a bit of crossover between the two, it's probably best if the two communities have their own websites.

Well said.

And you're right, DV is still a great database for a lot of the things mind related. Probably the best website for learning everything there is to know about lucid dreaming, and it touches on other subjects that can help with tulpae/meditation/energy work/visualization etc.. However tulpa.info is the best place for everything tulpa related. I feel like if these two sites combined, it would greatly benefit the tulpa community [i don't see it happening, though].

Merge? That would kill us. The only thing that I could see happening is DreamViews officially endorsing tulpa.info with a link at the top of their Tulpa Land subforum.