You & Your Tulpa's Song

KingJick

Mel and I both really love music. I often times have music playing. There's a song or two that have been tied to certain experiences and a few songs that we sing together (to help me practice and get more comfortable to singing and to help me learn to hear Her voice more clearly)

Sinking by Sysyphe This song has had some experiences tied with it

This song was tied to a not so pleasant experience that Mel Helped me through.

Then other songs we've sang together or parts of

Hong Kong By Gorillaz

Stop the dams By Gorillaz

Right where it belongs By Nine inch Nails

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

I like to think of Billion Dollar Babies by Alice Cooper (x) to be my tulpa and I's 'song'. Mainly because I think the song is so pretty, and I also like to imagine myself singing Alice's part and Steven (my tulpa) singing Donovan's part. It's also a very nice song to imagine dancing together to.

• 4 months later...

Me - Instanbul not constanople (here is a link

) - Milan and Pheonix (so.. jazzy!)

Fenia - time goes by so slowly -maddona (Fenia loves the maddona.. what can i say)

Loopey - Rhythm of the night -Debarge (My little racoon knows what she likes and knows how to shake her groove thang)

Red - Hotel room service -pittbull (red dances quite well too!)

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

• 1 month later...

Tate really likes it when I take off my earphones so that we can both listen to music and one of the first songs we listened to together was "Ooh la la" by Goldfrapp and he was amused by how much I liked it. I like to imagine us partying to that song all of the time. Of course, we both love Nirvana and he also seems to like The Black Keys.

There was one time that I had a dream about him and I was just waking up, barely conscious. I kept seeing an image of him waking through a fire and witnessing the pain and destruction he caused and the song "Big Eyes" by Lana Del Rey started to play. I consider it to be our official song.

Also, I had another dream about him that left me feeling quite hot and bothered and suddenly the song "All Day And All of the Night" by The Kinks started to play in my head the morning I woke up.

I guess we do have a few songs.

Make Me Real by She. Thanks to Linkzelda for introducing us to it in a video of his!

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

• 1 month later...

"We're in this together" by Nine Inch Nails

... Untill the very end of me

Untill the very end of you.

Damn, that lyric fits great!