Computer tulpa - OS for brain?

Lietuvis

I have heard that it takes 30 days of consistent repeated behavior or lack of a behavior to make or break a habit. Wikipedia says it's 66 days. Maybe what you're talking about aren't habits, but that smoking anecdote would be evidence against it. Maybe you just have superhuman willpower to be able to break a physical addiction that easily. I don't know.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why to I sense some history between weirdo and onicron here? Is it just me?

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Both stuff may work like that, if he believed it would.

Not sure if that logic is valid though.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Why to I sense some history between weirdo and onicron here? Is it just me?

No history. I was just denying some claims with good logical reasons.

I'm not even angry if you think so.

In fact i find Onicron is quite mean with claiming that i'm just writing here to bash people. :'(

This is a forum and discussion lies in its very nature. So is critic.

TL;DR: This is a tulpa community, facts don't exist.

Surely facts do exist here. Tons of facts. If there were no facts, we would have a forum here about a subject of nearly un-discussable matter since "everyone lives in his own world". A complete mumbo-jumbo.

If no facts would apply here this would be like one of these forums with people claiming that they're vampires and werewolves. Just tulpa related instead. Everyone would just post something completely different to anybody else. Not making any sense at any time.

And if your TL;DR summary is so clearly invalid.... I don't know... I guess you're wrong.

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

Onicron is just making bold claims and proving he has no understanding of tulpaforcing or psychology.

Habits don't work like that, servitors don't work like that.

What you should've said: Your habits don't work like that, your servitors don't work like that. I can also play this game and say: Claims don't work like that.

I've forced enough to have created a detailed wonderland, my dear Shai, Telk and the servitor. How can you claim that I've got no understanding of forcing? Are you perhaps implying that my tulpas are fake (hew the heck would that even work)?

I'm taking a wild guess here thinking that you are experiencing a false consensus effect (http://www.spring.org.uk/2007/11/why-we-all-stink-as-intuitive.php ), thinking that everyone or a great majority of the forum shares your wiewpoints while in reality there's as many wiewpoints as there are users on this forum, several times more if you count all of our tulpas.

I tried to keep the claims to a bare minimum and just discuss possible ways for a servitor to work, proving that anything you believe to be a solid fact can seem outrageous to some other person in the process.

If you want to continue this debate, pick up the parts of my post discussing servitors what you think of as impossible. Post them here and I'll try to back my claims. Try to have some depth in the post though, just saying "It doesn't work like that" brings nothing new to this discussion.

...In fact i find Unicron is quite mean with claiming that i'm just writing here to bash people. :'( ...

And don't come me with SOMEONE'S selfdelusive esoteric roleplaying HUD garbage.

Please, just Oni. The censored part of your message to what I previously commented to, seems pretty harsh when you look at it closer now doesn't it. Why did you post something so blatantly aggressive? I can't say for sure but I have a hypothesis: The person in question thinks differently than you. What he says clashes with your wiewpoints, I can see, but in no way does that give you the right to bash and call them a roleplayer.

Surely facts do exist here. Tons of facts. If there were no facts, we would have a forum here about a subject of nearly un-discussable matter since "everyone lives in his own world". A complete mumbo-jumbo.

If no facts would apply here this would be like one of these forums with people claiming that they're vampires and werewolves. Just tulpa related instead. Everyone would just post something completely different to anybody else. Not making any sense at any time.

And if your TL;DR summary is so clearly invalid.... I don't know... I guess you're wrong.

Please post some of those facts to try and disprove my claim then. What I'd presume you would post about are actually just claims widely marketed as facts, the one I've heard most often is: tulpas are sentient.

While I also believe this to be true, I can't back that claim. I can try by posting my own point of wiew, my experiences and some armchair philosophication but still I can't force that to be a fact. Also there are quite many tulpaforcers who think otherwise, including one of the most acnowledged tulpa related blogger, bluesleeve.

P.S. I don't have a HUD or a OS impersonification nor do I have any desire to ever make one.

please don't answer to this post, I have some deep love for arguments haha

Shai

Form: Fluttershy minus the cutie mark and with yellow eyes

Telk

Form: Ninth Doctor or a Dalek

Cherry

Form: Human female, medium length dark violet hair, late teen/ young adult

http://onicron.tumblr.com/

Oh please. Avalanche and me have at least pointed out things and tried to make clear why you could be wrong and all you reply is: "its also all claims", "everyone is different", "there are no facts", parroting avalanche, referring to the most outdated guide, even bluesleeve now? No. No. I'm going to stop here because i don't want to quote every whack line of yours. You only throw excuses, yet everything you say is completely impact-unproof and as soon as someone tries to make you understand that, you reply with either more of impact-unproof things or you start to beat about the bush.

Heck, to prove that you beat about the bush so badly, i've even set up the most obvious, topic unrelated trap by faking hypocritism. And you fell for it. *Bash, bash, bash* With this i have at least proven more then you here, dude.

I'm done here.

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

Thank G-d. We don't want another thread like this unreadable mess.

But that thread was hilarious.

As for my usual writing style critique, seriously Onicron. You got italics, bolds and underlines all there for emphasis, creating this ugly mess of everything. You also got some words with all three of those tags! Three times the emphasis, huh?

There's also this one thing to think about. We all are different yeah. But some people are just, I dunno, crazier. That means, there's something about them that is off and not found in majority of the people. It could be a good thing or a bad thing, of course, we're not talking about that now. But what it does mean that even though making tuppers already is a very personal process, these people who just are even more different have their unique methods that only work for them and it would be close to impossible for someone else to adopt their method and have it work the same way.

Still your brain doesn't work in programming languages lol.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)