Limiting what your tulpa will know

Shikyu

I'm wondering if it'd be ok in certain situations to limit what a tulpa will know from your mind(and how to do it). I want to make a tulpa with a young age but I also want it to have the knowledge of one at a young age. Basically I'm wondering how it would be to make an "innocent" tulpa. Like how adults try to keep children from knowing about sexual things :P. The reason for it is that I find innocence cute :3. So how would that work out? I plan on making a little neko boy tulpa to be sorta like a little brother.

Just assume they won't know stuff you don't want them to know.

And you want a little neko boy, you say? Catboys and shotas, hng <3

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Just assume they won't know stuff you don't want them to know.

And you want a little neko boy, you say? Catboys and shotas, hng <3

Do or did you ever limit mature stuff in your mind from any of your tulpas before for this reason? Like link or Sarah? By the way currently making a potato salad so I'm kinda busy. Also what so you mean, "hng"?! D:< I just like cute things :3. Don't question it >.>

[it's possible to do things like block access to your memory or form their personality to be innocent and child-like, but a the end of the day a tulpa is an independent sentience, and there isn't really anything you can do to prevent them from learning something you are hiding if they are clever enough.]