looking for a tulpa tutor

I am looking for someone to almost "tutor" me in creating my tulpa. I find that the help i get from the IRC/guides is too vague and actually can be a bit confusing for me from time to time. I'm looking for someone who is:

• experienced with imposition
  • experienced with visualization
  • willing to take their time to help me

anyone who wants to help or wants more info can email me at jonjauch@live.com or post on this page (i'll receive an email notice)

regards, jonjetjon

Sure, a "tutor" could be helpful, I suppose.

But I'll tell you now; advice regarding tulpa creation is vague. There is no one right way to do it. And I've said so a million and a half times.

Basically, if you know all of the fundamentals, and you don't have any blatantly incorrect notions, then just do it, and you'll get there.

I mean seriously. Imposition is NO harder than staring at a wall for half an hour a day, while trying to superimpose the form of your tulpa in front of it. Sure, there are other ways to do it. Are they better? Not necessarily.

Does it work better for you? Yes? Then do that.

Tulpa creation is ridiculously simple, and abstract. It's pretty damn hard to do it wrong.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

As I told you in the IRC, this should be more open to the community. Of course, you could ask people to attach their level of tulpa proficiency to their posts in reply to you, if that would help you feel more secure.

Going off of what Kiahdaj said, I'd like you to read the last paragraph here: http://tulpa.info/guides/faqman-reaches-of-tulpa.html

Some kind of mentoring or coaching would be cool. The forum is somewhat impersonal and it's easy for someone just starting out to feel overwhelmed / lost / worried they're doing something wrong when they don't feel they're progressing.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Dumbledore

So you need a tulpa tutor?

Well, I know a thing or two about tulpas, i myself am a tulpa and this is my account.

it's very easy when explained correctly.

creating a tulpa is not as hard as you may first think.

I can donate some of my time to help you, it's best to do as many sessions as possible

in the irc.

if you're interested then you can shoot me a pm with the times you are available.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Um... I think it would be helpful for newbies to have simple TODO list.

Like,

1)Naration

2)Visualisation

3)......

Could someone create the short instruction, please?

I'll never let go of my past! Overconfidence will destroy you!

Guest Anonymous

Um... I think it would be helpful for newbies to have simple TODO list.

Like,

1)Naration

2)Visualisation

3)......

Could someone create the short instruction, please?

http://tulpa.info/guides/faqman-guide-for-special-people.html

There we go, simple as that. In fact, I'll post the title as it was originally written by FAQ Man: "Tulpa Guide for fucking retards Special People". Back to the topic, I already tried to help you late yesterday, Johny boi, but I'm always willing to help, as are my tulpas. Same applies for anyone else. I also know a thing or 9 about tulpas.