Tulpa face makers

Kiahdaj

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link?

I've been on rinmarugames.com before. There are a lot of things there that might help with drawing up a tulpa, though nothing really seems to capture Fench.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Very easy to understand anime/manga character creator. Should help some newer members visualize their tulpa better.

Link: http://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=421

Here's my finished result of what Yunifer looks like to me:

LY20GQ0.jpg

Ended up pretty well. Her hair is slightly darker, and eyes are slightly more red, but other than that, perfect when she wears her favourite robe.

Question. How do you extract the picture? I was unable too, but got something that looked like a much younger, but all and all very accurate sonya.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

Question. How do you extract the picture? I was unable too, but got something that looked like a much younger, but all and all very accurate sonya.

Click the camera icon at the bottom, between the music and Facebook icons. Alternatively, you could just take a screenshot.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)