Tulpa face makers

Kiahdaj

Yeah I know some people probably won't like the aspect of staring at their phone, others probably wouldn't mind it though. I put it in Lounge since it was about a specific character creator app so I wasn't entirely sure if it would belong in the on-topic forums.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went ahead and gave it a shot.

While trying to upload this, I found an older image I did using a different anime face generator tool online. I don't remember what tool I used.

The older image looks like Ranger more (face and suit) than the Live Portrait Maker version , but the former let me put Ranger's bow tie on and have a custom suit color. Regardless, neither of these images really look like him.

The Live Portrait Maker won't let me change the eye shape. Why.

1178344876_AnimeToolImage.jpg.d8cb525ec1d7256121aa57383d9c7f7b.jpg

MehSmaller.thumb.png.ec0ce2135c1e03d2e228c764f5db42ee.png

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anonymous2

I have not used Live Portrait Maker before. It was a lot of fun to try. It has its limitations, of course.

Selection_010.png.374170bed506fd8c4308629599899f02.png

Another one of Esper! This one was real fun to do!

EsperPixle.png.7ec7575f861cfd3f82747c93562995ce.png

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

misamie.jpg.3e7b95e424780f7b7c12309474950d20.jpg

Messed around with it a bit, made myself a new avatar and Misa, the rest aren't that easily turned into cute girls.

But I did it anyway.

ldesnev.thumb.jpg.f2289698ce7b63a0f98c968d252fe1f8.jpg

It's L, Desmond and Nevira :''D L's the closest to his actual appearance but it was fun.

I should look into face makers more. It's way more relaxing than drawing.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022