Long story short...

iiMAYH3M

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds interesting. Link to more information?

Metaphysical and parapsychology are banned on this forum. If I give a link to that I will be banned and I don't want that.

So, sorry, but I politely refuse.

Yours in apology,

Nobillis

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

They aren't banned from this forum; it's just against the rules to post metaphys/parapsych topics outside of its designated subforum. And if you and others genuinely believe you're being helpful (which I don't doubt a lick) then there's no issue.

Thanks again everyone. I think i have decided to not disapate her, whatever that entails. Would anyone have any advice on how to go about doing that? I can answer any questions you would need answered to get abetter idea within a day. Thank you.

Name: Kat

Form: A Japanese school girl... I think.

Birthday: 7/18/12

Personal signature: This whole being a tulpa thing is... Weird.

Stage: Vocal, working on imposition

Do whatever feels natural; it's your mind.

That's kind of where the problem arises, however.

Thanks again everyone. I think i have decided to not disapate her, whatever that entails. Would anyone have any advice on how to go about doing that? I can answer any questions you would need answered to get abetter idea within a day. Thank you.

To "not dissipate her" is simple. Just say "hello" (even in your mind) each morning (as you would do, with anyone else you see each day).

Or, if even that is too much effort then make a memory house for her and give her control of it - then your subconscious will say "hello" for you.

Cheers,

Kerin

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Or, if even that is too much effort then make a memory house for her and give her control of it - then your subconscious will say "hello" for you.

Cheers,

Kerin

What is this memory house?

Some Kerin stuff, who else knows but him. Also >subconscious

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

What is this memory house?

Memory house. Memory palace. Roman room. They're terms for what's basically a really vividly imagined wonderland. You get the details memorized to the point where you can walk through it in your mind easily, and it's the same every time. Typically you put items in different places there and walk through it to remember them. Many Roman orators used this to memorize their speeches.

If you do a lot with a wonderland and what's there is stable, you basically have one.

As for the link, go ahead. Whether or not it has meta stuff in it, it sounds like it's very much on topic. If someone's written something useful about tulpae, there's no need to ditch it just because it references a few things most people here don't believe in. Unless it's so meta as to be useless if you strip away the meta parts, I have no problem with you posting it.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)