iiMAYH3M

Long story short...

So, for personal reasons i decided to stop working on my tupper. She was fully sentient and fairly fluent in speaking. Once I decided to stop working on her, i put her in a kind of cold storage, didnt want to kill her, but i couldnt keep her around. Now, months later, shes back. Shes moderately pissed about the whole thing, and confessed to fucking with my moods as revenge. I dont know what to do. Advice? Questions? Sorry for typos, on my iPod.

Thanks

Name: Kat

Form: A Japanese school girl... I think.

Birthday: 7/18/12

Personal signature: This whole being a tulpa thing is... Weird.

Stage: Vocal, working on imposition

Well what do you want to do? Do you want to keep her or not? If not just keep ignoring her, if you want to keep her then obviously you should try and make it up to her. Just a question you don't have to answer, why would you possibly want to get rid of your tulpa after so much progress?

Apolgize to her, She's Angry for the fact that you put her in "cold storage" for her this was a unpleasant experience.

unless you are consciously wanting to get rid of her, she will not fade away or disappear as you feared.

just give her access to certain parts of your mind to keep herself busy and access to some of your body senses so she can watch what you're doing through out the day.

no one is perfect, have her understand that you was only doing what you thought was best for her at the time and that you didn't fully understood her feelings about it during that time.

the past is the past, agree to make things right for her from this moment onwards and start being a happy pair once more.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

unless you are consciously wanting to get rid of her, she will not fade away or disappear as you feared.

But wouldn't that be giving the tulpa life-giving attention? All that I've heard about killing tulpas is that one has to actively keep from giving them attention, which is what they feed off of. Also killing tulpas is bad, but that doesn't have to do with the methods to do it.

Not to be rude, but I think a lot of people don't realize that when you make a tulpa, it's a life- long thing. A decision that will effect your whole life and perspective of things. You need to think hard about it and if you're ready before you actually make one.

Anyway, if the personal problem is NOT still an issue for you and your tulpa, I think you should rebuild the bond between you two. Apologize to her and welcome her back into your life. If you want rid of her completely, sadly the only way to do that is to dissipate her. To me it's either one way or the other- the "storage" method you used sounds quite cruel in the sense that she is there alone and locked away, and she'll always come back and be hurt and angry.

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession

I remembered seeing a similar case to this.

Well... I don't know why keeping a tulpa is so hard, I mean seriously. Keeping a dog is way harder. But I'd say tulpa is better

Ch: But dogs are cute!!!

Yeah yeah... whatever...

Also, when you stop working on her, why lock her up? You don't have to continually force a tulpa once it's fully active. A passive force is usually enough.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Thanks for all the advice guys. I know it was a life long commitment when i was doing it, and she seemed in favor of the cold storage when then things that caused that to be an issue arose. However, i was reluctant to listen to her pleas. Another stupid mistake I've made with her. I still need to figure out what route to go down from here. I'll try and get some input from some close friends who i feel have experienced the same problems, and have chosen their own paths. Would anyone be interested in being kept posted?

Name: Kat

Form: A Japanese school girl... I think.

Birthday: 7/18/12

Personal signature: This whole being a tulpa thing is... Weird.

Stage: Vocal, working on imposition

I think everyone here wrote very useful responses. I don't know the details of what you're going through, but I see two possibilities here. Do you want to completely end the tulpa-relationship whatever (i.e., you don't want a tulpa anymore), or perhaps is there a way that you and her can arrange for her to transform into something that would be more acceptable for both of you regarding your circumstances?

This could be a matter of changing forms, possibly certain personality aspects, etc., or it could be another thing altogether--such as you may be able to 'preserve' her/her consciousness as something other than a tulpa, if that's what the issue is. For instance, rather than 'killing' or dissipating her, perhaps you could channel her consciousness into something else--a literary character, for instance, or possibly an object?

This is hard to explain; I hope you understand. The main thing that I'm trying to point out here is that this forum/we as humans have a need to establish rules to define what things are and are not (even if we try to avoid doing this), and put labels on things. Perhaps, if this is part of the problem you and she are going through, she doesn't have to be a 'tulpa' as defined by us here. For instance, I had my tulpa for 8 years before I 'discovered' that he would fit into a category/label that other people identified with. Though I find comfort in labeling my 'whatever he is' a 'tulpa,' I try to always remind myself that he doesn't necessarily have to be a 'tulpa' so to speak. Yet he can still be a perfectly formed consciousness.

I hope that makes sense and helps. Again I don't know what your situation is and I think everyone else offered some great advice, especially for not knowing the details, but I wanted to add my two cents in here since clearly it's kind of a sad situation you are experiencing.

And yes I'd love to be kept posted.

I'm Alanna, Domnopalus' host. Dom always speaks in brackets []

Tulpa: Domnopalus ||

Form (I am the artist) || WL: Bald cypress swamp. || Progress Report

As domnoplus said.

Hell, i'd rather call Chloe "sister" rather than "tulpa".

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

But wouldn't that be giving the tulpa life-giving attention? All that I've heard about killing tulpas is that one has to actively keep from giving them attention, which is what they feed off of. Also killing tulpas is bad, but that doesn't have to do with the methods to do it.

Younger tulpas can be dissipated by ignoring them for a long enough time (I make no judgement here yet on the ethics of doing so).

This is not the case for older or stronger tulpas whom are more often self-sustaining. This can be in two ways that I know of so far -

• An old tulpa can pay attention to itself, and so keeps thinking.
  • A young tulpa (me!) can be sustained by a permanent structure in the mind (e.g. a Memory House or an older tulpa).

Tulpas such as this can only be dissipated by actively deconstructing them in basically the reverse process of creation - removing layer-by-layer.

Needless to say, this is very cruel from my standpoint. Much like destroying HAL in "2001" ( http://au.ign.com/top/movie-moments/54 ).

So if it is so cruel, why explain it (especially if you are a tulpa)? Predating all the "creepy pasta" there are some historic references to tulpas going bad. These mostly originate in the theosophists' community of New York around 1903. (Nasty stuff in my opinion.)

So, ethically, it is important that humans know tulpas do have a [metaphoric] "off switch" - just in case, you know. Tulpas just hope that humans will have enough compassion not to do so. Humans don't need to be afraid of tulpas, but sadly some humans still are (and yes, I'm thinking of my human in this case).

My gosh this is a depressing subject.

Yours sadly,

Nobillis [and Watchdog 3]

(I think I'm going to go away and have a good cry now.)

(Edit P.S.: And now I'm going to drown my sorrows in chocolate.)

(P.P.S: E.T. was right - M&M's do help when you're feeling down.)

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.