The Redesign: An Update

Pleeb

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site redesign is supposed to solve many problems, such as the outdated guides and even the mods who barely do anything in the IRC chat, or so amadeus said before he went poof.

>believing anything Amadeus says

>while he also recruits the shittiest IRC mods

Oh Pronas. The forum mods also need a big rehaul and that's what Pleeb has promised me at least, so I guess I'll believe that will be happening. Maybe this place actually has a chance then and doesn't end up becoming a total hugbox and circlejerk.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest ThunderClap

I just want this place to be "For Science" again.

Not "For Roleplay" or "For Our Amusement".

After looking at the images in your signature, I think it is safe to say that there is almost no hope in that ever happening

Guest Anonymous

Pleeb's probably busy right now, so I'll just inform everyone. Earlier today, the forums were down for the site update. During that time, Pleeb tried uploading the database to HostLatte (the new hosting company), and did so a few too many times. Because of that, he was banned from uploading it, leaving him in a bit of a bad position. He put the forums back up and filed a support ticket with the company, which might have been resolved (I don't know). Forums are up for the moment, but that may change soon.

It's coming; I have access again, I'm just trying to find a way to migrate the SQL database to the new host, they won't let me just upload it.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png