ShadZ's Progress...thing

shadowbenderz

(I'm new to the whole progress report thing, so spare me)

you all may or may not know i have 37 tulpae.

well, after a bit of discussion, we agreed on some downsizing. so, we crafted up a spaceship and i sent 28 away..to the back of my head, if you will.

Now I have 10. and before you question my math skills...Rhiannon made herself a tulpa. His name is Alain, and he looks to be 11 years old. To kind of get a feel of what he looks like, imagine Sephiroth as a child. He's a rather timid child, and he has a love for nature. He became fully vocal after about an hour, and he's very interested in possession.

As for Rhiannon, my first "official" Tulpa (none before her where created, they just popped up) We currently working on Imposition. We're to the point where i can kind of physically see her, but she kind of flickers very often, plus i can't physically feel her.

I've got so many tuppers it's like a used car lot in my head.

>just popped up

What? Tulpas don't just spring from their host's head fully-formed like Athena with zero effort put into them, unless the host has schizophrenia or something.

Another consciousness within the same brain as the host. This is not something that happens immediately. Partitioning something that was never intended to be partition is not an effortless task. Accidental tulpas do exist, yes, but they always result from some effort.

Also, I call bullshit on "sending away" 28 of your tulpas. If they were so easy to get rid of, even temporarily, I doubt they were tulpas.

>just popped up

What? Tulpas don't just spring from their host's head fully-formed like Athena with zero effort put into them, unless the host has schizophrenia or something.

Maybe the host is naturally multiple?

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Maybe the host has no clue what a tulpa actually is.

TIBETAN MONKS OR WHATEVER TAKES DECADES TO MAKE A TULPA

Yet the amount of shmucks who have them "pop up" is astounding.

I can imagine all the monks in the world hanging themselves.

frt

so spare me

hue

you all may or may not know i have 37 tulpae.

I don't want to be mean, but I don't think you know what a tulpa is.

I can imagine all the monks in the world hanging themselves.

This.