Linkzelda's Motivational Tulpa Guide

Linkzelda

Question

I figured I should make a Motivational guide for those who want to have a tulpa and are willing to commit for life with them, but just can't find the willpower to push that desire even further. I'm still in the process of creating Eva, and I've tried to manage my time to tulpaforce myself along with trying to make the grade in college, however, I know that at times it can be too exhausting for most to get any results because of conflicts with life.

Even though I don't consider myself an expert tulpamancer, I just wanted to give a personal insight on why Tulpas are worth going through the painful process of realizing that crazy is just a subjective preconception. I hope by the end of this guide, you will learn:

Learning to modify and always find new reasons to sustain your desire to have a tulpa

Learning to Tulpaforce for your own sake and not for someone else

Knowing why having a consistent source of unconditional love is worth pushing for

Knowing how having a deeper connection with your subconscious and other aspects of your mind should be more than enough reason for you to stop making excuses and just aim for consistency in tulapforcing.

Knowing how to get over the barrier of your preconceptions that doing this makes you “crazy” or an “outcast”

Dealing with various feelings that can lead to various relationship types with your Tulpas

I don't expect anyone to read through all of this. But just take time to read the bits (There's a table of contents) and take this guide anyway you like.

Get ready for a lot of feels here. Get ready for a reality check. Both me and Eva will be typing this, and it honestly doesn't matter who's typing what, it's what we both believe.

TABLE OF CONTENTS ([CTRL+F or whatever command to search])

A#10. Why Did You Want to Make a Tulpa?

A#1A. How Can I Keep Myself Focused on My Tulpas and Beyond?

B#10. Learning to Manage and Overcome Conflicts with Tulpaforcing and Responsibilities in Life

B#1A. How Can I Overcome the Conflict with Keeping Things to Secrecy or Admitting to Others?

B#1B. What Do I Do If Tulpaforcing Affects My Schedule and Being “Responsible”?

B#1C. What if Tulpaforcing affects my Religion or Medium of Faith?

C#1. Learning to Manage and Dealing with Relationship types with Your Tulpas

D#1. Motivational Video and Poem

A#10. Why Did You Want to Make a Tulpa?

If you just discovered the potential with tulpa, you probably had such an infatuation with the concept that you were willing to try it out. You also found that it could solve many problems in your life, and could even motivate you to appreciate the brief moment we have here. These reasons could be:

You want to have the embodiment of unconditional love from your subconscious

You were so happy that you could create a tulpa like how you raise a child

Having the inner voice that will work with you if you're willing to work with it, making “it” to “them,” and making “them” your lifelong friend that will always be with you.

You just wanted to explore into something not generally tolerable in society; you wanted to be different and unique

You wanted to find the missing part of yourself, you want to find closure with who you are and who you can be in the future

You just want imaginative sex

You want someone to remind you that you have to manage between your responsibilities and how you interact with others

The list can go on, but whatever your reason(s) for making a tulpa, ask yourself, is that conviction you set out strong enough to make them a reality to you? Are you willing to focus for your own sake to have a connection that could access the realms of your mind with ease? Are you willing to have the unconditional love that is limitless and undying until your time comes? Are you willing to learn how to keep this secret if you're not confident other people in your life would agree with your journey to have a tulpa?

A#1A. How Can I Keep Myself Focused on My Tulpas and Beyond?

The answer is subjective here, and with anything in life that you want to do, you have to realize that your preferences of things can change even without your awareness of it. If you have a belief that you stand by, something you have clear resolve on, always remember it can be modified as time changes.

Don't let yourself be shackled by a belief you don't feel is right as you develop your relationship with your tulpas. Always seek to improve, utilize the power of retrospect and learn from your mistakes, understand that perfection is not absolute but rather a progressive endeavor.

Consistently aiming to evaluate your actions, preventing relapses in progress and even coping when the relapse is too strong to overcome, just remember you can always get back up on your feet. Always seek your goals of tulpa as a never-ending finish line, never stop when you can do so much more for yourself.

Don't get too saturated with hedonism and happiness, we all want things, we all want something that will make us feel content/happy/at peace. You're not greedy or selfish for wanting something, and if you must change your beliefs of tulpa to further your progress, than don't be afraid to do so.

B#10. Learning to Manage and Overcome Conflicts with Tulpaforcing and Responsibilities in Life

People have good intentions (not all, but most) when trying to tulpaforce, but they never acknowledge things that might cause conflict and potentially cause a relapse in their progress. There's no use trying to tulpaforce if you keep disregarding mental blocks in your mind that makes it harder for you. The MOMENT you take action to focus on the mental baggage, the less thorns on your feet you'll have, and you will at least have the peace and desire to make your tulpa a reality.

So when you're meditating/doing self-hypnosis/etc., just remember that things must be taken gradually. Lift each baggage off one by one and feel more relaxed. The more you practice, the faster those mental blocks will be gone, the more chance for you to have success with imposition/visualization/possession/etc.

B#1A. How Can I Overcome the Conflict with Keeping Things to Secrecy or Admitting to Others?

One of the most obvious conflicts with tulpaforcing is how we will perceive our friends, families, and others. There's a level of secrecy we have to keep because we're afraid of how others will react. It's understandable that you don't want to risk the bonds you have with your family and friends, and honestly, keeping things to yourself will help you in the long run.

However, it doesn't mean you shouldn't tell anyone, if you feel you're willing to take the gamble and admit to your loved ones that you're creating a tulpa to help you in your life, by all means do so. But if you're just starting out with tulpa, it's best that you take more time for yourself and your tulpa before potentially sharing it with others.

The reason is, by the time you've made a bond with your tulpa, your desire to tell them to others might change. You'll either:

Have a better explanation to give them when you want to come out of the tulpa closet. And you'll have a better acceptance on how they'll react, and knowing whatever happens is just their opinion.

OR

You'll be more content with having a secrecy with your tulpa, and hiding it from others won't be as big of a deal as you think.

Of course, there are some exceptions where stating the concept of tulpa might affect your lifestyle, especially if you rely on someone that gives you the basic rudiments of life. If that's the case, just use your HEAD....KEEP IT TO YOURSELF; just for the time being until you know you can sustain yourself without anyone's help.

So if you're wondering:

“My brother/sister/mother/father won't love me anymore, they won't....”

“I can't tell my friends about this, they'll.....”

“They'll think I'm crazy”

“I wouldn't be able to deal with life they know that....”

Or whatever, just be reasonable and keep things a secret (if you fall into those exceptions). It can get exciting when we see a projection of a part of ourselves become reality in our eyes and wanting to share that with others, but remember, focus on the concepts of tulpa for you OWN sake.

B#1B. What Do I Do If Tulpaforcing Affects My Schedule and Being “Responsible”?

The answer to this question is pretty simple, and you can find it in many guides here on tulpa.info...just aim to be consistent. If you have a full time job and feel too tired to tulpaforce, make time. It doesn't have to be constant hours in the day, if you can only go for 15 minutes, go for 15 minutes and stick to it.

If you can add more minutes, do so and keep doing it, just aim for something instead of nothing. If a part of your subconscious is willing to keep your heart beating to the best of its abilities, if a part of yourself that only wants to find ways to improve your way of life and well-being, then think twice before presuming tulpaforcing seems like “a waste of time,” or that “it's too exhausting.”

B#1C. What if Tulpaforcing affects my Religion or Medium of Faith?

This is a very sensitive question to give a personal opinion on, but I will try to be reasonable here. I honestly and strongly believe that you can still have a tulpa and still practice your religion or medium of faith just the same as if you never had a tulpa. If you're concerned with the predispositions of the morale system that religion is usually sustained on, tulpa will not make you “evil,” “sinful,” or “treacherous.”

It only is like that when you keep inviting those thoughts into your mind. Whether you believe in Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism, Buddhism, Agnosticism, Atheism, Existentialism, etc., tulpaforcing and having a tulpa is not going to affect it.

If it's something you created with your own mind, a thought-form sustained through a constant stream of thought-energy, it's the same as speculating what you're going to buy in a store, what sport you want to play, or any thought. And to let your belief system affect the simple ability to think is based solely on your perception of it.

This may be a bit solipsistic, but no matter who you hang out with, no matter who you think is important in your life, you as an individual and your tulpas are going to end up being what you consider the truest and constant. Of course, I'm not saying to be apathetic towards other people, just be practical and learn how to branch out your beliefs instead of condensing them to just one belief.

C#1. Learning to Manage and Dealing with Relationship types with Your Tulpas

There's so many types of relationships you can get into with your tulpa to the point where they're more ideal and perfect for whatever preference/fetishes/and such that you might start disregarding efforts to have interaction with other people in your life.

Everyone has different beliefs with how they go about interacting with others. Some people just want to be alone and accomplish things with just their tulpa. Some people want to interact with others and have a different spectrum of relationships with people and their tulpa.

Whatever it is you're getting into with your tulpa, you have to start acknowledging and planning things out. If you had sexual attraction towards your tulpas, your belief in that affecting your overall bond with them is just that. Of course, with all guides that talk about morality, treat them with respect and don't make them into your toy. Some people have tulpa that don't mind doing that (but that's usually for more sadomasochistic reasons for doing it out of love and trying to console each other), however, not many people will take action to consistently modify and communicate with their tulpa in those relationships.

You created your tulpa, and when you become accustomed to the subconscious' wonderful mechanism of creating what seems to be a “second consciousness,” remember that it's all you in a subjective standpoint. Remember how you treat your tulpa is how you want to treat yourself; this is the same as how we find friends, we see these people as projections of our character in various ways. As we change, so will our perception of our friends.

Just like finding ways to motivate your purpose for having a tulpa, these things take practice, trial and error, and having a mentality to progressively go further than you did before and to improve. So if you want to tell your spouse about tulpa, or your fiancé, girlfriend/boyfriend, just know there's risks of things not being in your favor. Plan things out, and if you have your tulpa with you, you have the perfect person/entity to create models of how you can handle these conflicts with relationships.

D#1. Motivational Video and Poem

“If” by Rudyard Kipling

If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too:

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,

Or being hated don't give way to hating,

And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;

If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same:.

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,

And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings,

And never breathe a word about your loss:

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

To serve your turn long after they are gone,

And so hold on when there is nothing in you

Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,

If all men count with you, but none too much:

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,

Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,

And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

This video is just Dennis Hopper reciting the poem.

EDIT:

Another video that may make you cry a bit, and I'm sure the lesson is obvious in this one here as well: Hold and pull your own weight because your inner self is doing it as well.

[video=youtube]

This guide was just me and Eva's opinion, and if there are things you don't agree with, then we don't mind. I know I couldn't cover every single thing people would think about, but I hope this guide helps people see the reality of what they're doing and actually make more progress.

CLOSING THOUGHTS

No matter what happens, don't let someone's preconception of tulpa and negativity affect your progress. This is for your sake, not for their lack of understanding. If your subconscious is willing to sustain your life here undyingly and unconditionally, then you have no excuses for "not having enough time," or "not good enough."

If you want your tulpa that badly, then you have to make some sacrifices and start getting rid of those mental blocks one step at a time.

Good luck everyone.

• Answers 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

That Yu Yu Hakusho video..it really struck home for me for some reason. It said everything that needed to be said.

Cast away all doubts. If you can't trust yourself, why bother at all?

This is actually what I've been needing. Sometimes it's hard to find motivation and this might help me through it.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

I am ecstatic to read this

I hope you enjoyed it! :)

Really helpful and heartening guide. Good luck on your tulpamancing journey! (Lik dis if u cri evritim)

Thank you so much! (*likes* yes, I cry when watching those videos too ;_; definitely sends a tingle down my spine too)

Nice thread. I'm sure it'll get some people forcing.

Thank you very much! I hope so too. :)

Very nice, it was worth my time

I'm very glad this was a worthy read, thank you so much, and I wish you the best! :)

That Yu Yu Hakusho video..it really struck home for me for some reason. It said everything that needed to be said.

Yu Yu Hakusho definitely had a lot of moments that made you go "holy...." if you watched certain episodes more than once.

...That made me think a lot o_o

:)

oh my god inception

Hahaha.

This is actually what I've been needing. Sometimes it's hard to find motivation and this might help me through it.

It's always a progressive endeavor, every single thing you put effort into is better than no effort. Wish you the best, and thanks for commenting!

Reminds me of this scene.

Thank you for showing this link! I'm glad you found another example. The first step in loyalty is showing what you can sacrifice for the well-being of you and your tulpa.