Maverickthecats tulpea backstory and prog report

Maverickthecat

Which would make a better wonderland pet? (post what your other is).  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which would make a better wonderland pet? (post what your other is).

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a question! And don't give me a WTF I'm I reading to this I'm serious.

It says in the Q&A NOT to make a tulpa of your dead mother or something. But what if your tulpa was kindy motherly to you? Or if you called her mommy?

no LMR jokes here

or if you even wanted to have a relation ship like that? Kindy weird since I'm talking about Ali and she is my girl friend but....... Well could I wind up putting too much pressure on her? Or is that just for personality forming?

1365860476104_zps89506457.jpg

This thread in a nutshell.

RPing. hue

Guest Anonymous

I got a question! And don't give me a WTF I'm I reading to this I'm serious.

It says in the Q&A NOT to make a tulpa of your dead mother or something. But what if your tulpa was kindy motherly to you? Or if you called her mommy?

no LMR jokes here

or if you even wanted to have a relation ship like that? Kindy weird since I'm talking about Ali and she is my girl friend but....... Well could I wind up putting too much pressure on her? Or is that just for personality forming?

It's the same reason you don't make a tulpa of an existing character: personality crisis, keeps them from being themselves etc.

Except with someone like your mother it would be extremely hard to just say "ok, you have this form but you are in no way that person/character, you can be whoever you want", which is what most people do if they really want to make them appear like a certain pony.

Short version: don't do it.

On top of it being a tulpa based off of a real person, making a tulpa of a dead person can cause you to not truly accept their death, and move on.

Which is unhealthy.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Mine doesn't. It seems completely pointless for him to.

He's either the only person I'm referring to when I say his name, or he's using the body. And in that case, he'd use the body's name, since they wouldn't know it's not me.

It really seems pointless to me.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Maverick. The current replacement for the /mlp/ generals seems to be on MLPChan, on the /chat/board.

Astral project on my face, brother!