Linkzelda's Self-Hypnosis Tulpa Guide

Linkzelda

I almost thought I was dreaming. And back when I made the guide, I thought the forum would pick up the formatting on a Word Document I had it laid out on, and then realized I had to change everything, and then it was messed up at some point later on because IDK. I have intentions to make a conversational hypnosis guide that would go into way more detail, but that might take a while.

I'm sorry, most of my laziness is due to not treating hypnosis anything more special than creating scripts for inward attention. Lately, I realized there's a profound impact even after I spent months not doing hypnosis in general.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have intentions to make a conversational hypnosis guide that would go into way more detail, but that might take a while.

when you do, please don't bother with the tl;dr. That just makes the whole thing confusing.

You sir/ma'm, have a deal.

This is cringing me to the heart.

It cringes you to give out your info in a straightforward manner that will only appeal to people who are into tulpamancy for the long haul?

Why?

I don't mean this in any sort of antagonizing way, I'm sincere about this.

info in a straightforward manner that will only appeal to people who are into tulpamancy for the long haul

I appreciate you

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Who are you? What realm did you come from?

I hope I can do whatever I can to keep you here, or at least help you feel convinced, for your own sake, that you can do this for the long haul.

Why?

Nothing too deep, I'm just not used to it, is all.

Who are you? What realm did you come from?

Without getting too complicated. I am pretty much just the same as you, but with a different set of experiences. "Who" is a question whose answer doesn't make a lot of sense, because I don't identify as much with my biological vehicle as I do with who is driving it. The realm I came from doesn't have much to do with anything. But maybe your questions were facetious? IDK sometimes I have a hard time determining tone through text.

I hope I can do whatever I can to keep you here, or at least help you feel convinced, for your own sake, that you can do this for the long haul.

Oh I am... I intended to say (in a roundabout way) that you might be wasting your time by putting tl;dr insttructions in, for people (presumably) who are too impatient to read a proper guide.

Now, if someone can't be arsed to read the whole guide, do you think they're going to make a good tulpa-parent and that you'd be doing their tulpae a favor by handing them a shortcut? I hate to put it so bluntly, but I have a strong feeling that if someone is in this for the thrills and instant gratification, they and their tulpae are going to be disappointed.

Also, that "who are you?" is just a state of shock, lol. Just mild joking, I apologize.

As much as I want to agree with you, I don't want to end up being a stand-in that longer content is required to validate that a person is in this for the long run, as this is just passing of information. This is also presuming I can pass as a candidate of even stating assessments of what one could do with being a good tulpa-parent, host, or just a friend to their tulpas. I just want to be a person that gives an opinion, and certain beliefs like anyone else. It just so happens that because not a lot of people invest in time into this, it's easy for me to be the scapegoat of trying to dictate, and have people by the balls on what they should do.

But the more people create more content, this isolation and novelty will wear off, and hopefully, people won't find someone to point to and blame. Do understand that this statement of mine is due to the trends that happen when a person's curiosity in the subject of tulpa creates this scaling. The more curious and passionate it seems, the more egotistical and self-centered it gets labeled, unfortunately; altruism gets thrown out of the window. It's only when the other person decides to change their view of a person is where the beating, or support begins. I just happen to be the one that gets the beating, and I can't really control this. But anyway, I think we're going off a tangent, but I guess it's okay if I'm just clarifying things. If you want to PM anything else, feel free.

Also, that "who are you?" is just a state of shock, lol. Just mild joking, I apologize.

As much as I want to agree with you, I don't want to end up being a stand-in that longer content is required to validate that a person is in this for the long run, as this is just passing of information.

I can appreciate that. I wasn't trying to make it out as if you're creating some sort of 'test' for people. I just want to be able to read and understand your information. Have you gone back to the OP? It needs some serious help. I can't make sense of it, and I have a Bachelor's degree in Linguistics.

This is also presuming I can pass as a candidate of even stating assessments of what one could do with being a good tulpa-parent, host, or just a friend to their tulpas. I just want to be a person that gives an opinion, and certain beliefs like anyone else. It just so happens that because not a lot of people invest in time into this, it's easy for me to be the scapegoat of trying to dictate, and have people by the balls on what they should do.

Honestly, that kind of worry isn't worth the energetic investment you seem to give it. You're passing along your information, as you said. It just happens that, in making so much effort to make your information understandable to people who want to skip to the good parts, people like myself, who value indepth theory along with our practical exercises, seem to be left wondering what to do. Sincerely, I can't understand your layout of steps. There are conflicting step numbers and the order isn't clear from section to section. It might be that I have some sort of deficiency.

But the more people create more content, this isolation and novelty will wear off, and hopefully, people won't find someone to point to and blame. Do understand that this statement of mine is due to the trends that happen when a person's curiosity in the subject of tulpa creates this scaling. The more curious and passionate it seems, the more egotistical and self-centered it gets labeled, unfortunately; altruism gets thrown out of the window.

Altruism is an illusion, IMO, used to pad people's egos. Because when you get right down to it, the only altruistic thing a person can do (altruism being defined as doing something purely for the benefit of others without thought of benefit to oneself) is lay down and die, so the planet is no longer strained by their existence. I don't want to be altruistic. I work for selfish reasons, and I admit that to myself. Without selfish interest, there is no passion.

As I said, your worries that someone might think you egotistical are misplaced.

It's only when the other person decides to change their view of a person is where the beating, or support begins. I just happen to be the one that gets the beating, and I can't really control this.
My apologies if I've been coming across as "beating". Honestly I appreciate what you're doing, and find it very interesting, (Your image streaming guide, for example)
But anyway, I think we're going off a tangent, but I guess it's okay if I'm just clarifying things. If you want to PM anything else, feel free.

OK, after this message any further i'll send to you via PM. I decided not to PM this one, because if people are criticizing you for not packaging your information in a way that suits them, they are the ones who are being a bother. That includes me, by the way.

Sorry for being a bother! ;)

• 3 weeks later...