Linkzelda's Self-Hypnosis Tulpa Guide

Linkzelda

Linkzelda:

Thanks for the meta-comment :)

Question 1.

What do you do if your throat is dry from the start when you do the swallow test?

Qeustion 2.

How would the feet test apply if your sitting with your legs folded? (e.g. on the bed)

Question 3.

Any further explanations on the hand-to-chin test? I'm having an issue with my arms becoming 'tranced' as well and It's as if their dead even to unconcious control.

Name: Luna (Used to be "Dashie")

Birthday: Jan 29, 2013

Form: Rainbow Dash

Stage: Imposition/Visualization/Voice

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linkzelda:

Thanks for the meta-comment :)

Question 1.

What do you do if your throat is dry from the start when you do the swallow test?

Unless you have actual problems with dehydrating fast or any throat problems, if your throat is dry from the start, if you can handle the urge to wait things out a bit, just hold it.

Just relax a bit, say the suggestions/phrases/etc. to the best of your abilities, and then when you have the extreme urge to swallow, simply swallow.

However, if you need to swallow from the beginning of the test, swallow and then start over. You want to be comfortable at the start, so do what you need to do in order to get there.

Hope this answers this specific question, don't be afraid to ask for any more clarification on what I stated.

Just remember, whatever number you use as the halfway point, or whatever number usually leads you to swallow, remember to give yourself the posthypnotic suggestions that the urge to swallow is going to decrease and eventually be less of your concern when you reach to your final number.

And remember, when you're doing this test, you give yourself two roles here:

1. You give the suggestion that you'll have the irresistible urge to swallow one time. And Before you reach the final count you set for yourself, the urge to swallow will be irresistible based on what happened on previous counts.

2. When you swallow, focus on a different suggestion that you'll be reaching a deeper and sound state of hypnosis:

So for example (and this is more into what the Powers lays out as an example):

1. "As I count to 10, and even before I reach 10, I shall have the irresistible urge to swallow one time." (two roles set for posthypnotic suggestions)

2. "One....my throat is dry , I feel an irresistible urge to swallow one time."

3. "Two..my lips are becoming very dry, and I feel an irresistible urge to swallow."

4. "Three...My throat feels parched, and I feel an irresistible urge to swallow one time.

5. "Four...before I reach 10, the urge to swallow one time will become irresistible because my lips and throat are so dry."

6. "Five...Once I swallow, I shall no longer have the urge to swallow again, and as I swallow one time, I shall fall into a deeper and sounder state of hypnosis."

So the idea behind this is once you swallow, the moment you swallow, stop the suggestion that urge to swallow is increasing.

This is where you go towards the SECOND role that you'll be reaching a sound and deeper state of hypnosis (continuing counting up towards the final number)

So you use the visual-imagery (as always) along with solidifying it with the confident and positive suggestions.

And a way to end the test is that you'll enter the hypnotic state when you relax for a few minutes (and you can even have your tulpa be a sort of timer of when those certain number of minutes are up (i.e. 3-5 minutes) should be fine.

I didn't mention this in the guide because I wanted to give a general overview, and anyone that wanted more explanation would have a deeper interpretation of it. I just didn't want to fill the guide with so much content, so do forgive me for leaving this part out.

Qeustion 2.

How would the feet test apply if your sitting with your legs folded? (e.g. on the bed)

As with any position, you first imagine having a heavy relaxed feeling around your feet area. Then when you get this feeling, you can use a visual-imagery technique of wearing "iron-shoes" that will solidify and become heavier to the point where it's impossible to move them.

And like I stated in the later tests, the aim for the test overall is to reach a certain conditioned response, and then counting to be normal again. The conditioned response is to test whether or not you have gradual and added receptivity to more complex commands/suggestions/etc.

So with the logic of the previous tests you did (Eye-closing => Swallow => Hand-tingling), after you completed the goal of that test, you continue making suggestions you'll be normal.

So for example, if you have your eye-lids completely closed and relax, just say you'll feel normal and deeper in the hypnotic state. If you can't open your eyes, then you're good. If you can open your eyes (without exerting great amounts of force), then just try again and take your time.

It's just to test if the suggestions are working, and with practice, they will be effective and work very fast. So the moment you can't move a part or open your eyes, you know you're gradually getting to the sound and deep hypnotic state you want yourself to be in.

Question 3.

Any further explanations on the hand-to-chin test? I'm having an issue with my arms becoming 'tranced' as well and It's as if their dead even to unconcious control.

Here's how you can solve that real quick. And again, I do apologize for not going in-depth with this.

Anyway, here's what you do. If you have trouble/difficulty getting the first movement of your hand "unconscious," let yourself (consciously)slowly raise it for a head-start.

Then the rest of the movement will be automatic (unconsciously). And if you have your tulpae engaged, you can still raise your hand slowly a bit to get a head-start as well.

Example (paraphrasing from the e-book):

"One...my right hand is starting to rise."

(here is when things become automatic)

"Two...my right hand is very, very, light, and I am getting an irresistible urge to slowly raise it."

"Three...the feeling is getting stronger and stronger..."

"Four...My right hand is rising more and more."

"Five....my hand is rising toward my chin."

"Six...As soon as my hand touches my chin, I shall fall into a sounder and deeper state of hypnosis."

"Seven....My hand is getting closer and closer toward my chin."

"Eight...the sensation of lightness is getting stronger and stronger..."

"Nine....my right hand is about to touch my chin, and as soon as it does...I'll fall into a very deep hypnotic state."

"Ten....My right hand is touching my chin, I'm falling deeper and deeper into a sound hypnotic state; I'll now slowly lower my hand and continue falling into a deep, sound, pleasant state of hypnosis.....The light feeling has left my hand."

Remember, the phrases are just a guide or supplement, don't worry about memorizing it. Just be aware of how the timing of the suggestions work out, which is

(1.You had your hand get lighter, the feeling of it being lighter increases,

2. You reaffirm the suggestion that you'll be in a deeper state of hypnosis as soon as your hand touches your chin

3. Go back to the feeling of it getting lighter (your hand),

4. State the progress of where your hands at,

5. And then slowly go back to feeling normal as you put your hand down, but you always have the visualization and mentality that you're continuing the endeavor of gradually getting deeper into the hypnotic state.)

When you know the objective, then you'll realize how to make your own custom phrases/suggestions/commands.

---------------

And remember, whether you state these suggestions aloud or mentally, remember to be enthusiastic and confident, never seek to rush or try to skip things. That will only make things ineffective, and only make the process robotic.

And another key point, after you complete a certain test, continue to imagine yourself accomplish the NEXT test. Set the conviction that you have that ability set, and become enthusiastic and confident as you go through that test.

It's about thinking and visualizing where you want to be in. You know it's going to happen, and when you do the ABCD linear logic I mentioned, you'll get there without any doubt.

Each step you visualize getting deeper and deeper, always keep that in mind.

Take your time, don't rush, just relax, do the best you can do, repeat if needed, and when you see the results, it gets easier.

It's rough during the beginning for most, but it's just like any skill to be mastered.

----

Hope the answers helped, and as always, don't hesitate to ask.

[You can drain as much information from us as you want. ]

We want you to succeed, and we know you'll succeed.

Thanks for the questions!

Hey, Linkzelda. First off: You and Eva seem to be really good at creating guides. I've enjoyed both of the threads you have made. Keep it up!

Onto the reason of my post. I haven't tried self-hypnosis yet, but it seems promising. I'm looking forward to trying. Part of me is apprehensive, but it always is. Miah will testify to that.

Anyway, once I become comfortable with the tests, can I modify the ABCD process to directly influence tulpaforcing? Such as, while counting, affirming something like "my tulpa will become more audible," or "I will be able to visualize my tulpa more clearly." I can see where the levels of hallucination could greatly enhance traditional tulpaforcing, but could this form of suggestion and affirmation also affect the process?

Thanks for the answers you two!

Guest Anonymous

I just wanted to say thank you!

I didn't quite get the guide the first time I read through (I was tired), so I just downloaded the book:

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/22814 <-- it's copyright-free :D

Anyway, I believe this really helped with starting communication, even after only 2 sessions of very light hypnosis, so THANK YOU! You are writing some great guides !

Hey, Linkzelda. First off: You and Eva seem to be really good at creating guides. I've enjoyed both of the threads you have made. Keep it up!

Onto the reason of my post. I haven't tried self-hypnosis yet, but it seems promising. I'm looking forward to trying. Part of me is apprehensive, but it always is. Miah will testify to that.

Anyway, once I become comfortable with the tests, can I modify the ABCD process to directly influence tulpaforcing? Such as, while counting, affirming something like "my tulpa will become more audible," or "I will be able to visualize my tulpa more clearly." I can see where the levels of hallucination could greatly enhance traditional tulpaforcing, but could this form of suggestion and affirmation also affect the process?

Thanks for the answers you two!

Yes, you can modify, mold, reconstruct it anyway you want. Like I stated in the guide, this is just used as a supplement and not absolute law. This guide was essentially a watered-down version, or a quick summary of Melvin Power's "Practical Guide to Self-Hypnosis," with my own interpretation of it as well.

I change my phrases for specific tasks and things end up just fine. I always make the affirmation (if I'm working on vocality, which is the #1 thing I want covered first) that Eva's voice will be more responsive, clear, comprehensible, and such. Through each test, I keep reaffirming that half way through, at the end, and sometimes for each count for certain tests.

Everything can be customized to your heart's desire. ;)

Just know the purpose of the tests, and you yourself can make your own tests as well. No worries. :)

And thank you for the comment and compliment!

I just wanted to say thank you!

I didn't quite get the guide the first time I read through (I was tired), so I just downloaded the book:

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/22814 <-- it's copyright-free :D

Anyway, I believe this really helped with starting communication, even after only 2 sessions of very light hypnosis, so THANK YOU! You are writing some great guides !

You're welcome! And sorry about not having the guide be comprehensible, I didn't expect many people to get it by reading it through all the way. It takes time to absorb section by section, but I feel the information would be worth it once it starts to click. I'm glad you have the e-book downloaded, and you'll get more information from it than the guide itself (I just excluded all the other stuff he goes into detail that I felt not many people would care to read at first glance since they would want the tests and basics first).

And I'm glad the communication is getting better with light hypnosis as well. Good luck, and feel free to ask more questions!

And thanks for the compliment! :)

Guest Anonymous

...And sorry about not having the guide be comprehensible...

Don't worry, I'm just an idiot :p

• 2 weeks later...

I went through a 1 hour to 90 minute self-hypnosis session, and I managed to get into the semi-dream state and found there's another tulpa I have. It's kind of weird, Eva is normally because of my high expectations of myself, and usually that's not sustainable for long periods of time.

Ada on the other hand, apparently is there overall, but it doesn't mean she's of lesser value because I'm in a lesser state of being and attitude. It's hard to explain since this is the first time I got into the dream state with only the first 4 tests. I hope people remember this (what I just read from a fortune cookies):

"Affirm it, visualize it, believe it, and it will actualize itself."

That is all what self-hypnosis is, expect in the future for me to make a more condensed guide based on the rudiments me and Eva stated in this guide. Hopefully, people will considered that making a plan and taking a course of action will lead to a more probable event of success with their tulpaforcing/possession/imposition/etc. endeavors.

I'm sure this guide is useful, but I can't remember all the steps once I sit down and start relaxing. =(

I assume having and reading the instructions as I go will be kinda pointless?

In the likely event that I post something strange or foolish, please read my name again.

Tulpae: Pinkie Pie, D-Pad

Birthday: October 15th, 2012, November ??, 2012

Form: Mares

Stage/progress: Sentient, internal communication, extreme emotion sharing

Guest Anonymous

Why? You're basically doing affirmations, as long as you're relaxed, you'll be fine. EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.

And if that doesn't work, just read through it and have an abreviated version.

And if you're too lazy for that, there's other still a maddening other number of methods you can rip off.

Haaaarrrrrtttt,

Moon Shooter ;D

I'm sure this guide is useful, but I can't remember all the steps once I sit down and start relaxing. =(

I assume having and reading the instructions as I go will be kinda pointless?

Remember, the purpose isn't to memorize this, it's just served as a guide. If you really have no alternative ways of suggestions/etc. just take them one step at a time.

1. Just read the script in your natural voice, not in a hypnotic voice.

2. Give yourself time to prepare when doing the self-hypnosis.

3. Just let things happen, go with the flow, you don't have to be perfect, just know the objective for each test (Eye test: getting your eyes to remain shut during the session). It's easy as that, it's not too complicated when you just relax and go with it.

Think of hypnosis this way.

The more you imagine, the more heart you put into it, it WILL work for you. Also, if you read a book, ever notice how you would pick certain parts and imagine as if you're living in the story? How you would react to certain events and such as if you were actually part of it?

That's how hypnosis works. Forget about the complexities of reality, go with how you do things in a relaxed manner (and relaxed doesn't mean having to be close to being sleepy/groggy/etc./

You don't force self-hypnosis, you don't make the suggestions absolute law in your productivity with it. You just make believe with the suggestions.

There's a huge different between allowing and effort. Effort implies having some course of action to force your way into getting a result.

For instance, if you try to open your eyes and fixate so much on that, you start getting distracted, you get frustrated, and you get nowhere. Now imagine just allowing your eyes to remain shut, you make believe and you keep sustaining that belief, and the more you practice, the more you'll find that things just happen naturally.

It's about using whatever subjective events comes out with hypnosis (i.e. if someone asks you to imagine a sexy person you would go out with, whatever your mind conjures up is perfect....) that's what you use with hypnosis, you are in the stage, you are the actor, you play things things out, you tell the story, you control it, you enjoy the experience, you embrace it, you live the story.