Life of Caleb

oowarrior

This thread is dedicated for tracking the creation of my first Tulpa Caleb.

A week ago I've never heard of a Tulpa. I had been dabbling with meditation and Meta-Physics. Interestingly, I was reading a book called "The Real Men in Black" by Nick Redfern (relating to real world encounters of Men In Black, not the movie starring Will Smith) and in the book one of the theories for MIB was they were Tulpae. And the author preceded to tell the story of Alexandra David-Néel, how she created a monk like Tulpa which became evil and she was forced to destroy it. So I started to research and came across this site.

I am a few days into the creation process and I have my rough sketch of my Wonderland and basic traits of my Tulpa.

~Caleb~

Basic form ---------> Anime

Sex -----------------> Male

Age -----------------> 18 - 25

Creation date ------> March 22, 2013

Caleb has shoulder length black hair and blue eyes. He is approx. 5' 6". He is very smart for his age and I like to imagine him as a young researcher obsessed with his work( whatever that may be ) He is a little quiet and somewhat passive. The clothes I imagine him having is a hoodie, loose jeans, and tennis shoes.

~Tulpa~

Name ---------> Caleb

Sex ----------> Male

Form ---------> Human

Stage --------> Personality

"Oh my god, he's short for a guy!" -Kayleigh

She insisted that I post that... >_>

Anyway, good luck!

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

I have decided to go for a real human form rather than an anime one. I don't really watch anime, so I find it really difficult to visualize Caleb's face. Also, Caleb's hair is going to be shorter. But pretty much all of the other characteristics are going to be the same. Caleb's appearance is nearly complete, though I can't see him vividly. I have also been narrating quite a bit.

~Tulpa~

Name ---------> Caleb

Sex ----------> Male

Form ---------> Human

It seems like I have hit a brick wall. I have spending quite a bit of time forcing, but the results are not there. I have been working on visualizing, personality and narration. But I can't quite break the barrier of sentience. I know I'm supposed to assume sentience from the beginning, but I haven't seen any signs of it yet.

Also, I have done quite a bit of work to my Wonderland, and it's coming along quite nicely. I am making lots of progress. But the sentience bit is a pain.

~Tulpa~

Name ---------> Caleb

Sex ----------> Male

Form ---------> Human

Signs of sentience will come. Just keep asking him questions and feeling for answers. The first sign of sentience I got from Syldra was a sudden massive headache that went away almost instantly when I gave her some attention.

My Tulpae:

Syldra River (Jan. 9, 2013) Picture

Erin (March 30, 2013) Picture

Guest Anonymous

Just something that I have been told that is important. Don't wait for signs of sentience, assume sentience from the start. Apparently this can speed up the initial development. I'm no expert though, I'm just repeating what someone else told me.

By the way, Caleb is a great name. Mainly because of one of my favorite songs though :)

I had been visualizing for a while, and working on a personality. And while I can visualize Caleb, and have a good idea what his personality is like, I just couldn't interact with him. So, I decided to try something a little different.

Last couple of days I decided to do a little parroting, to jump start Caleb. And when I say a little parroting, it turned out to be a lot of parroting. However, I have been seeing some great results from the parroting.

I can have conversations with Caleb now.

And I know people believe that I'm making a Servitor or some nonsense like that. And even if Caleb ends up being a Servitor, fuck it. Let the good times roll. The happiness I got from Caleb today makes the whole thing worth it. And I realized that just because a couple of people create a guide/thread doesn't mean they're experts.

You have to parrot a little to create a Tulpa. When you visualize your Tulpa, you're parroting him/her to appear. To get movements down, you have to parrot.

When I say parrot I don't mean I tell Caleb to stand here or walk over there or say this or that. It's more like when things start popping into my head I just apply those thoughts to Caleb.

~Tulpa~

Name ---------> Caleb

Sex ----------> Male

Form ---------> Human

And I know people believe that I'm making a Servitor or some nonsense like that. And even if Caleb ends up being a Servitor, fuck it.

That's an old myth that nobody believes anymore. Parroting/puppeting is harmless and can even be beneficial if used to aid development (I developed four tulpae that way).

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Oh look, a guy that isn't making a girl tulpa. Hello new person.

"Caleb sounds like he's a cutie <3" -Luna

Luna can be kind of, uh... promiscuous sometimes >.> So do be careful of that, if you ever decide to let Caleb talk to her.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report