The Vegan Tulpamancer

oowarrior

Like I said in an earlier post don't take my word for it. Research and try it out. I'm not suggesting that somebody simply cuts out meat and they get instant results. It's not as simple as that. In my diet I cut out heavily processed foods, sugary drinks, high fructose corn syrup, all dairy, foods with too many ingredients I can pronounce, foods high in sugar or salt.

And my diet consist of lots of Fruits and vegetables, lots of brown rice and beans, soy milk, nuts etc. my foods are mostly whole grain, all natural and organic. I also Use all natural soaps shampoos toothpaste etc. it does take a little know how to make this diet successful, but it is really worth it.

I do try to follow the diet closely, but due to my occupation it's not always possible.

~Tulpa~

Name ---------> Caleb

Sex ----------> Male

Form ---------> Human

Stage --------> Personality

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And again, the research done says that a balanced diet makes for a healthy human being, with or without meat. And that we are also omnivores. A lot of what you listed has nothing to do with eating a vegan diet and is more about cutting unhealthy junk food, which does good to everyone, no matter if they eat animal based products or not. And there's always this.

Still, 10/10, you're making us respond but you're not stirring up a good enough shitstorm here, so there's not enough laughs.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Look here boys and girls schools in session. Studies are often biased seeing that there are plenty of studies for and against eating meat. Yeah, I get that organic isn't really that important but this thread isn't about organic shit now is it? I have Experiance with these diets both with and without meat, experience which you most likely lack. This isn't a debate, this is trolls taking popshots at my legitimate thread. It's like arguing with die hard religious fanatics who, so stuck up on their ways, ignore and hinder progress. Take off your blinders.

~Tulpa~

Name ---------> Caleb

Sex ----------> Male

Form ---------> Human

It takes another hippie to (attempt) to stop an argument. I'm not a vegan, but I think that the bickering between OP and the others needs to stop. This thread should be used to discuss Veganism. There are pros and cons to every stance on things, and Veganism is not immune to that (and I'm pretty sure OP understands that). Lets try being constructive and if there's someone posting here who's not a vegan (besides me 'cause I try to break a shitstorm), just don't post and give this guy anymore shit than he's probably gotten in copious amounts on other forums.

☮ Peace.

Name: Luna (Used to be "Dashie")

Birthday: Jan 29, 2013

Form: Rainbow Dash

Stage: Imposition/Visualization/Voice

Thank you Corv. This thread is meant to explore the possibility of going Vegan. If somebody doesn't agree with my thread move on, don't ruin it just looking for a fight.

Intelhunters post is completely inappropriate, I really hate trolls with a burning passion. Anyone who knows how to report that to Admins please do so, I don't know how.

And no oowarrior is not a reference to adventure time, I haven't a clue what adventure time is. oo is the infinity symbol.

~Tulpa~

Name ---------> Caleb

Sex ----------> Male

Form ---------> Human

I'd be fine with discussing veganism, however this thread isn't about that when it's just one person saying how totally great it is and how everything else is the satan. Nothing new has been learned from this. A healthy diet makes you healthy as long as there's nothing else fucking you up, that's a given. You can be healthy with a vegan diet and you can be healthy with many other diets as well. Allowing a thread to only look at one side of a thing will be biased and a shitty circlejerk thread.

For one study there is saying one thing is good, there's another saying it has something bad in it too. Refusing to see the bad sides of one's own diet is stupid as fuck and doesn't make for a good thread on a forum that's supposed to be based on science.

Also, do you really even have experience? You say you dropped all that unhealthy junk food along with animal based products, do you have data from a time when you didn't eat unhealthy junk food but also ate animal based products? Sure that's still only one person saying shit and that's still not proving anything, but it could be the start of a study.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

One of the main issues is that "he who states the claim provides the evidence". Oowarrior has stated the claims, but has only said "research it yourself" in response to being asked for evidence.

I don't have to prove anything, I can give a shit if everyone rejects my thread. Even if I wrote a 20 page paper on the topic you would reject it nonetheless. This website is about tulpae, pretty much all of the research on this forum can't be proven and we have try it all out for ourselves. You could pile a mountain of evidence in front of an ignorant person they will reject it.

I'm proud of my hippy traits and wouldn't change it for the world.

Please if you are trolling get the hell off this thread.

If you are stupid and ignorant get off this thread. I'm trying get real feedback.

~Tulpa~

Name ---------> Caleb

Sex ----------> Male

Form ---------> Human