Ragdolling in Wonderland

So I started working in a wonderland and the way I get into it is I wake up on a black towel on a beach, with my tulpa laying on a white towel a couple feet away. When I try to move my tulpa to stand up so I can work on visualization, she ragdolls and crumples to the ground. So far the only that works is to parrot to make her stand up and stay still, but I'm afraid this might be the parroting which was warned against by many. Is ragdolling like this common in wonderlands? What did you guys do to deal with it?

Tulpa name: Liz

Some traits: Confident, Open-Minded, Motivated

Progress: Working on Visualization

Sentience: Rare pressure responses

My progress with Liz.

Moving them is puppeting, not parroting.

Imagine a stake to put them on, like a scarecrow.

I never had a problem like this, but that's because my wonderland came after everything was said and done. Anyways, try building yourself a stand of some sort in the wonderland. It should then register in your mind that the tulpa is supposed to be standing up without your help.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Guest Albatross_

So I started working in a wonderland and the way I get into it is I wake up on a black towel on a beach, with my tulpa laying on a white towel a couple feet away. When I try to move my tulpa to stand up so I can work on visualization, she ragdolls and crumples to the ground. So far the only that works is to parrot to make her stand up and stay still, but I'm afraid this might be the parroting which was warned against by many. Is ragdolling like this common in wonderlands? What did you guys do to deal with it?

It's OK to parrot her standing up, just don't move her around.

Basically as long as she is in one place and not moving then it's ok.

DUDE IT'S YOUR FUCKING HEAD! Just do whatever you think should be done to fix it and it'll be fixed. Altough I admit, that's an interesting problem you have there. Also, seems what you're making right now is a body without a mind, think about it. The mind is far more important in a tulpa.

Guest Anonymous

Question: Is moving them with you imaginary hands considered puppeting?

Question: Is moving them with you imaginary hands considered puppeting?

I wouldn't think so. The main problem with puppeting/parroting, from what I can discern, is that it becomes habitual and it can become difficult to tell whether actions came from the tulpa or from you. If you do something like that then it is very clearly coming from you, and shouldn't become a problem.

Solution A: Tell the tulpa that you will be moving it around in order to visualize it. Let it know when you are about to move it around.

Solution B: Think of the tulpa's body as furniture. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you never imagined furniture moving before in your mind's eye, correct?

EDIT: I lied, don't correct me if I'm wrong. I don't care if you imagined a chair moving its legs before or not.

My wonderland is a small open field with a tree in the middle, and I just have her lying on a stone table. Have you considered an area for your tulpa to lie down instead of just having her floating in the air?

I flatly refuse to believe the relationship between you and your tulpa has developed so far that you are willing to have sex, especially since you have only known this person for two weeks. Give it a month, at the very least; It's important your tulpa develops properly.