weird feeling while narrating

I am sorry if post similar to this one already exist but I couldn't find any.

So this started like 3 days ago I was narrating and my head started to feel really weird, it's happening ever since when I narrate and I am curious if anybody else experienced it.

So this feeling it's kinda hard to explain it is not headache it doesn't hurt it's just unpleasant its is like if my head suddenly got heavier but I only experience it while narrating.

has anybody experienced something similar ?

You mean "head pressure", a thing mentioned everywhere by everyone as happening?

But no matter if it is this or something else, just don't worry and it'll go away with practice.

We managed to turn head pressures into a communication method early on before Roswell was vocal, so I guess that's always a thing you could try. It will go away in the future, yeah, so don't worry about it being there for the rest of your life as you talk to your tupper. But if you're getting it, it should be possible for your tupper (or yourself, with practice) to cause it themselves too, if they want to.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Anonymous

Head pressure communication, we use something like that. I noticed it yesterday, that when narrating, if I bring up a topic that he feels strongly about, I get a stronger feeling of head pressure, if it is something he has no interest in, the pressure goes away almost completely, as if he doesn't care what I have to say. This links to a trait of his, being keen to know and learn, but only if he finds it interesting. Good to see that someone else uses this to communicate, because although I am certain that he is using it to communicate, there is always that doubt about whether I am just imagining it or not.

I also use head pressure to confirm his presence. I haven't been at this for long, so he isn't quite ever-present yet, but If the pressure goes away, it reminds me to focus on him again. Hope some of this helps, because I am aware it is borderline/obvious ramblings, but that's how I speak usually so I apologise for being vague/not giving any useful information :)