Salvia

Malix

What happens regarding tulpa when you take it? All details, all aspects; If tulpaforcing while on it, if not, different levels of visualisation/audio-hallucination, accuracy of such, etc. etc.

If there is another topic asking about this, I apologise, and please link me to it.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

Guest Anonymous

If there is another topic asking about this, I apologise, and please link me to it.

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Tulpa-and-Drugs?highlight=salvia

General tulpa drug thread.

Few bits about salvia;

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Tulpa-and-Drugs?pid=31846&highlight=salvia#pid31846

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-NB-s-Tupper-Shit?pid=13836&highlight=salvia#pid13836

There's #TulpaDrugs on the irc as well but you have to get invited into it.

That's not a lot of useful information...

Tulpa:

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

Guest Lanpc

trust me, if you've done salvia before you'd know that its quite hard to concentrate on anything once the effects start to hit. i tried this a few times and my tupper was the last thing on my mind. then again i usually do 30x-40x so that may be why. if you used like 1x-10x as incense and forced, it might help out with visualization/general hallucinations. i'll have to try this again and let you know, but i'm not optimistic.

Honestly, I am just hoping for long-term side-effects or a kickstart; I seem to be abysmal at fooling my senses; I've never hallucinated or daydreamed in my life, and despite being able to feel Elly, I've never seen her for real, and only truly heard a single word from her, so I figure maybe I just need something to boot my senses up the arse, dislodge their grounding in the typically perceived reality enough to get them to pick her up properly. I wont be doing extremely strong doses, but definitely strong enough for vivid hallucination.

On that note....what strength would you recommend?

Oh, and how long would it generally take to kick in? (i know it varies by method of intake so some different figures for each would be handy) I want to know what sort of timeframe I have to try and focus on remaining....lucid.

Tulpa:

Guest Anonymous

OH LOOK! A WIKIPEDIA PAGE!

That's not a lot of useful information...

Did you follow the drugs link? Did you not notice the part where he mentions it?

Test 2. Salvia

I myself have never done salvia because I just was not interested in it at the time when it was easy to get in the states. I imagined what looked like salvia for her and gave her the bowl in which to inhale. She neither coughed nor gave any signs that this effected her at all. She told me that she didn't feel or taste anything as she inhaled and it was pretty pointless. My current hypothesis is that she may only be able to feel drugs that I have tried myself.

lrn2fuginreedkunt.

Its a psychedelic, so won't be able to focus well, especially when you're becoming the lamp, which is also Obama's long lost cousin who you're hanging with right now. You might hear the voice of Morgan Freeman telling you to become a the macbook you have, but dude, its a psychelidic. You don't know what might happen.

As for strength and shit, start from the bottom so you don't die. I've heard many a story of beginner #kush smokers overdosing on weed because they don't know what they are doing.

Wiki says it takes 10-20 minutes to start becoming the wind when you ingest it, but if you get bong and start smoking that stuff (#420blazeit), you can feel it in about a minute.

Guest Lanpc
what strength would you recommend?

I would recommend starting off with 10x. Many people only do salvia once because of a bad trip, if you think you wont get a bad trip then do 20x-30x.

Oh, and how long would it generally take to kick in?

If you take the hit properly [not like a afcking little kid smoking his first jay], and hold in a full lungful for about 30secs, you will start to feel the effects before you can do your 2nd hit. I would recommend doing about 2-3 full bowls [bong is better since salvia in a pipe burns your throat], and remember that holding in the hit for 30 secs is the most important part. I'd say you have about 30secs-1min before "it" hits.

Once you have done this, you'll realize just how hard it is to do anything while on salvia. You might even never do it again because a bad trip on salvia feels horrible.

NOTE: Just kidding. You don't have to do a full salvia bowl. I just went out and bought some 30x, and did a mix bowl of salv/weed [ratio was around 2 : 1 , weed : salv ]. Tulpa-forcing was much easier, easier visualizations, easier auditory halluc. However everything felt a bit warped and harsh. Will continue to use salv/weed before my forcing sessions and let you know how it goes. If you end up doing it too, please post results.

Went and bought some. The weakest they actually had in stock was 35x, so this is probably going to be...jarring. 'specially since it's my first trip. ever.

also I have no access to weed and don't even know what a bowl is. hah, and i live in the highest-drug-rate part of england. Crazy how ignorant I can be sometimes.

Still, i've got a friend who knows what he's doing, so i should be k. (yes, he'll be sober, im not stupid enough to do this without someone sober watching me)

I'll see if I can do it later today, and yeah I'll be posting results.

Tulpa:

Guest Lanpc

Ah awesome, a sitter is a good idea probably should've mentioned it. Remember to hit dat shit properly so you actually feel it, and have fun.

Also post results pl0x.

I will be watching this thread, I may also be getting my hands on some of this soon. I'll post what I can to see if we can replicate anything, though it seems to me like its going to be one of those YMMV things considering Salvia's nature.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand