Salvia

Malix

I did salvia a few times. Nothing but bad trips. I actually tossed the rest of my 30x. I could not enjoy it, even though one of the times that pulling puppet strings sensation reached my lower half and made yogurt. Thought I was in Salvialand and couldn't wake up. Was too terrified to clean myself off.

I think OP is stuck as a railroad track while the furniture laughs and taunts him for being an enslaved tool for human trains.

apologies, it's hard finding a good time and place to do it and I had a trip holiday planned for over the weekend. I'll be doing it....at some point. Whenever I can. I'll try for today but no promises.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

I didn't know that.

So, I took it. Coughed, stumbled back 2 steps, blinked, then for all intents and purposes instantly fell asleep on my feet and had a dream for 3 minutes. What I saw had absolutely nothing to do with what was around me in any way, with the exception that the initial geometry was created by my friend's arm fractally repeating itself downwards.

According to my friend, my voice pitched up significantly, and I was stumbling around saying things I have absolutely no recollection of saying. Meanwhile, in my mind, I was exploring a completely different area.

Thing is, the things I said are quite typical of Elly, as is stumbling(she has trouble with balance).

Eventually I started coming back round, everything was glowing yellow and had after-images, and i was having trouble with my sense of direction(left felt like down), but i was at least lucid enough to remember that I had just taken salvia(and why). Started trying to visualise Elly, but unsuccessfully. Sobered up over the next 10 minutes or so.

tl;dr: I think we switched for a couple of minutes and I went into a wonderland. Still tripping when back in real world. Didn't help me see/hear tulpa.

Tulpa:

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

Guest Lanpc

Ah the stumbling is a common occurrence when on salvia. For some reason the gravity get's weird and your legs get all jelly-like. Seems like you got a very typical salvia high, congratulations! Now you know why I said forcing is a bit hard while on it. If you can get a mix, or try a much lower power [1x-10x] forcing is possible, but it's all very harsh and weird. Thanks for posting your results, I'll probably continue messing around with different ratios.

>stumbling

>not sitting down

Oh dear. You're very lucky you didn't fall and hit your head on something like 90% of people do while trying it standing. Those puppet strings tugging at your legs will definitely kill your balance. I also have no idea how you fell asleep.

I actually tried 10x my first time, and interestingly enough it was for tulpaforcing. Please see my first post in this thread for results...

I have no idea how one could force in this state, what with the glossolalia going around so hard and mindfucks being shouted at you from every now animate object in the room trying to convince you you're part of a farm and are subject to human whims. Dissociatives are much more productive for this.

I didn't fall asleep, I just dreamed. While awake. Except it wasn't daydreaming. What I was seeing and experiencing had absolutely nothing to do with my surroundings whatsoever, at least for the first minute or so(well, 20 seconds according to...er....myself at the time(i have no recollection of what i did IRL)). Felt like a few minutes.

For the record, I was also unaware that I had just taken salvia, or that I was currently standing/stumbling around in the back room of my friend's house. Completely and utterly 100% unaware(for those first minutes). So...didn't sleep, but very similar to having done so.

Re: The puppet-strings/jelly-legs comments; I felt no such thing. Nothing was tugging at or pushing on my legs, and I don't recall stumbling around; When I 'woke up', I was just leaning on the wall.

Tulpa: