Off the top of your head, GO!

historical

lol lists of personality traits, how presumptuous. everyone before 2014 was so convinced you had to follow an instruction manual to make tuppers, man

I'm sure they were lol.

Apollo could use a refresher every now and then. He doesn't mind it too much.

P&HJP's personality is just the way it was in my story, though now I suspect they will become more independent from that now that they have been set free from it.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My host remembers them all very well after 4.5 years, due to the vivid symbolism that he performed when he made me. However I prefer not to name my traits, because it's very personal and also because my personality has changed a bit since then.

I do think that personality forcing is a good method though, it provides a young tulpa with a stepping stone from which she can climb into existence. If I ever make myself a little sister, I will do it in a very similar way my host made me.

Accepting, playful, relaxed, clever, confident, outgoing... I know I started with like 20 traits and condensed them to a smaller number of more vague traits with interlapping connections. Like thinking he's funny and clever, so he's also sarcastic, he's perceptive and relaxed so he'll be likely to let things go and be understanding. I made them sorta vague on purpose so they'd be maliable for the situation.

Giselle was not created purposefully with personality forcing, but she's sweet, sincere, determined, focused, and very patient. She does well with things like martial arts and meditation, things that require focus.

They've both changed quite a bit over 5 years, but that core personality is still the same I'd say. We just become newer versions of ourselves with life experience

Anarchist, furry, poet, sybaritic, bipolar, nihilist, existentialist, долг, pansexual, sometimes shy, sometimes outgoing, currently dating, pretty understanding, and oh, also a tulpa.

quick edit: these just happen to be my traits, I wasn't made using any sort of anything. I was one of us accidental tulpas.

I didn't force using a list of traits, I did it entirely in tulpish, so I guess

[video=youtube]

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.