How Do You Tell Other People You Have a Tulpa?

Greenie

I don't why I'm going to tell you this (it probably has something to do with none of you actually knowing me) but I've very recently been through a state of depression where I would be crying for no particular reason and I would be physically and verbally abusing myself. My friends were really worried about me and one of my best friends introduced me to tulpae to take my mind off of things. She explained how if I put in enough dedication that it would help me mentally. I'm lucky because my friends are really understanding and when I told a few about Alex they said that they were happy that It'd taken my mind off of hurting myself. I told my other best friend and she said that she was happy that I'd found someone that I could "spill my guts to" (not literally mind you '-') and would completely and utterly understand.

I was lucky. No, I am lucky.

Explain to your friends how it helps you mentally and how much it can change your perspective of life. They're amazing. And I'm proud of everyone who is putting dedication and love into your tulpae.

Tulpa: Alex

Sex: Female

Visual Age: 5 ½ years old

Actual Age: A month old

Form: Humanoid

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have merged the new thread with the original thread and the previous thread on basically the the same subject, to preserve all the responses in one place for reference.

My creator kerin has already responded to this.

I responded to the previous thread too.

Are there any adults on this forum? Or is it all teenagers?

Kevin says: "I'm 54. So, yes."

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Having a tulpa might help some people a lot, but I could easily see it backfiring too. Be careful.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

You do it very carefully and explain it in such a way as to make it seem not batshit insane. My parents know, my sister knows, my grandmother knows, and hell even my psychiatrist knows and is okay with it (the only thing she worried about was imposition going haywire). You just gotta word everything so it makes them seem like they're more than just imaginary friends on steroids, you gotta "sell" the idea to them, make it seem like it's not harmful (which it really isn't, but they'll probably have some misconceptions) and if they're smart they'll look it up and do research. Most importantly, keep calm. If you decide to do it that is.

The original edgelord gone soft.

I have a guide, check it out here if you want:

https://pastebin.com/FEJsxNVQ

You do it very carefully and explain it in such a way as to make it seem not batshit insane. My parents know, my sister knows, my grandmother knows, and hell even my psychiatrist knows and is okay with it (the only thing she worried about was imposition going haywire).

I would kill to be in your position right now.

I would kill to be in your position right now.

RIGHT! I mean, Bree gets it, and I'm lucky as all Hell for that, but gee wiz, man.

I am an adult. Show me on the doll where they touched you.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I'm 28. And I'm far from the oldest.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"