Have you told your parents?

Guest Anonymous

Did you tell your parents about your tulpa?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Did you tell your parents about your tulpa?

• No and I'm not planning to do it.
    • No but I'm planning to do it.
    • Yes. (Please report their reaction)

I've brought up the topic of Tulpae with my mom in the past, just to see what she thought. She thought it was "demonic" and such, so I probably won't be telling her.

My dad is much less accepting of new ideals, so he's out as well.

Name: Athena

Appearance: Basically like this (Yes, she wanted to be a teenage Vanellope. It's a long story.)

Stage: Mind Voice/Minor vocal

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless I have a really good reason, I see no point of telling anyone but a few close friends. I don't exactly like people thinking i'm crazy. I wouldn't care if there was nothing that could be done about it, but anyone can end up in a mental ward over something like this. =/

This.

"The starting point is the utmost importance for everything, so trying to outdo oneself is just about right." - Anonymous

I really didn't told them that I have a tulpa, but I've told them about what a tulpa is.

Mom: "Hey that could be possible! Who knows?"

Dad: "Huh... Interesting." *looks outside the car window*

Thankfully both my parents are very open minded and I think both of them thought I was talking about a really interesting fictitious creature or something like that.

Anyway, I don't think I would tell them.

...Yay

I will never mention to them that I have a tulpa nor explain the basics of it. My mother might be open-minded since she was open-minded with Lucid Dreaming, but when it comes to a thought-form in my perception of reality, she'll just end up wondering if I'm schizo or *insert any other psychological disorder* here.

It's just one secret that I'm happy to keep.

Yeah, they know. I 'felt out' what they thought of the concept and they were open to it, and told them later on. They've known since, and mom has directly interacted with Vee via posession.

Started forcing somewhere around August 31st

Visualized, Wonderland, constant communication. Working on possession and improved visualization. No auditory hallucination yet.

Guest DeviUnmei

My parents have been very open about it, My step dad might even make a tulpa since I have been explaining more and more about them and showed him some things for meditation. My mom loves my tulpae.

I've told my mom. She's accepting of it, but seems to have a hard time wrapping her head around it. We don't talk about it very often, and I haven't told her about Aaron yet.

My step dad, dad, and step mom would all think I'm crazy.

My Tulpae:

Syldra River (Jan. 9, 2013) Picture

Erin (March 30, 2013) Picture

My parents would take away any internet accessing device I have and then take me to a psychiatrist, and then they would ground me. Either that, or they would just get pissed and leave it at that. I wish I was 18... my parents wouldn't really be able to take away something that is legally mine so I could get away with it then. Mental note: when I'm 18, I'm telling my parents :3

And that's how I ended up in this padded cell

PR

Mental note: when I'm 18, I'm telling my parents :3

sounds like a better way to go about things.

18 it is~

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

Guest MegaBusta

Or you know, they could just kick you out of their house since you're legally an adult.