Mind gelling/falling apart?

It's been quite a while since I've posted here, but you people have helped me out in the past.

My problem is my tulpa, or tulpae, or however many there are. I started with one, Red, and things went really well, and one day he changed suddenly, new form, new personality, and less complete, but he claimed to be Red, so I rolled with it, figuring it was deviation. Later I realize that Red is still kicking around, shit gets confusing, I won't go into specifics because I've already posted about all of this before, I'll find and link the posts if people would like.

Now I can't tell how many I have. And I can't tell who is who. I have at least two Reds, a Tom, and Wicker is in there somewhere. My tulpae don't know who is who, except for one, Tom, who I am communicating with now. I'm not even sure if they're tulpa anymore, everything in my head feels like... a large, constantly moving, inconsistent mass. Incredibly difficult for me to understand. My tulpa change personalties, question themselves, double back on previous statements. I'll say something aloud, get a response from a tulpa but they can't tell who they are, who's saying it. And forms. Ugh. Inconsistency all over the place.

tl;dr It's a mess.

But it wasn't like this. Everything used to be easy and identifiable. But this is just getting worse and worse, and I know that it would be preferable to find and enact a solution sooner rather than later.

I've had thoughts of just wiping everything, starting over, a clean slate, or maybe only keeping Tom (I'm just worried that if anything is kept intact from this previous state of mind that all this might occur again, with Tom being "patient zero"). I've also considered just forgetting about all of this, try to clear out my mind so it's just me in there again, nothing else, just keep it simple.

Any and all advice and/or comments are welcomed :D

”Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” - Henry Ford

The problems started when this new "Red" appeared. The original Red is gonna have an identify issue when the new Red shows up. This causes problems. You unintentionally ignored the problem at hand, and proceeded to make more Tulpae, this gives the other Reds time to mope around in your wonderland and subconscious. They could be bitter towards each other, and all that negativity forming up in your subconscious can be physically and mentally draining.

That "cloudy" feeling, the inconsistency, the trouble of distinguishing one tulpa from another, it's all signs of mental strain and fatigue. What you need to do is:

1. Sit down for a forcing session.

2. Enter into your wonderland(if you have one).

3. Find a spot to sit in the wonderland and form a bubble of positive energy. To do this, simply create the bubble and fill it with positive emotions, such as happiness or laughter. What this does is make it hard for any negative energy to penetrate the bubble, it should also make things stay comfortable and stress-free.

4. Once you have the bubble formed, force all your tulpae into the bubble.

5. While they are in this bubble, they should remain calm and in a relatively happy state.

6. Discuss what's been going on with you recently, think of this as your own personal group for therapy.

7. Ask The Reds what's been going on, where did the other one come from, etc.

By this point, you should already be heavily in discussion with all your tulpae. Use this time to figure out what has been going on lately with all of them. Find out what they desire, why they might be down, or anything else, just talk to them, and try and solve any problems while you are there. The bubble will prevent anything negative from happening, you MUST believe this, any doubt towards the positive bubble can cause it to either: Allow in some negativity or cause it to pop all together.

Once you have discussed everything with your tulpae, found out any problems, what you can do to solve those problems, and what they can do to help clear your mind and relieve some of that stress, simply tell them that it's time for you to go, and will them back to a place in your wonderland. Then, imagine the bubble fading away. Once it's gone, you can do whatever it is you wish.

TL;DR

You gotta solve the issues going on in your head. Sit down with your Tulpae, discuss the issues, solve the issues.

If the above does not solve that feeling in your head, then you may need to dissipate them, and start over with a clean state. It sounds horrible, I know. However, if you do dissipate them, you will feel an emptiness for a few days, but this will pass. You should also notice the problems you have been experiencing will also fade away. once you have that "everything all clear" feeling in your mind, you can begin to create another tulpa.

Cast away all doubts. If you can't trust yourself, why bother at all?

Wow, thank you, that sounds really helpful. And it makes sense, all of the Reds. This could help me out a lot. I'll try it as soon as possible :D

The problems started when this new "Red" appeared. The original Red is gonna have an identify issue when the new Red shows up. This causes problems. You unintentionally ignored the problem at hand, and proceeded to make more Tulpae, this gives the other Reds time to mope around in your wonderland and subconscious. They could be bitter towards each other, and all that negativity forming up in your subconscious can be physically and mentally draining.

That "cloudy" feeling, the inconsistency, the trouble of distinguishing one tulpa from another, it's all signs of mental strain and fatigue. What you need to do is:

1. Sit down for a forcing session.

2. Enter into your wonderland(if you have one).

3. Find a spot to sit in the wonderland and form a bubble of positive energy. To do this, simply create the bubble and fill it with positive emotions, such as happiness or laughter. What this does is make it hard for any negative energy to penetrate the bubble, it should also make things stay comfortable and stress-free.

4. Once you have the bubble formed, force all your tulpae into the bubble.

5. While they are in this bubble, they should remain calm and in a relatively happy state.

6. Discuss what's been going on with you recently, think of this as your own personal group for therapy.

7. Ask The Reds what's been going on, where did the other one come from, etc.

By this point, you should already be heavily in discussion with all your tulpae. Use this time to figure out what has been going on lately with all of them. Find out what they desire, why they might be down, or anything else, just talk to them, and try and solve any problems while you are there. The bubble will prevent anything negative from happening, you MUST believe this, any doubt towards the positive bubble can cause it to either: Allow in some negativity or cause it to pop all together.

Once you have discussed everything with your tulpae, found out any problems, what you can do to solve those problems, and what they can do to help clear your mind and relieve some of that stress, simply tell them that it's time for you to go, and will them back to a place in your wonderland. Then, imagine the bubble fading away. Once it's gone, you can do whatever it is you wish.

TL;DR

You gotta solve the issues going on in your head. Sit down with your Tulpae, discuss the issues, solve the issues.

If the above does not solve that feeling in your head, then you may need to dissipate them, and start over with a clean state. It sounds horrible, I know. However, if you do dissipate them, you will feel an emptiness for a few days, but this will pass. You should also notice the problems you have been experiencing will also fade away. once you have that "everything all clear" feeling in your mind, you can begin to create another tulpa.

>bubble of positive energy, using emotions like laughter

What? What? Is this metaphysical or something?

>bubble of positive energy, using emotions like laughter

What? What? Is this metaphysical or something?

No, just symbolic. There's nothing metaphysical about symbolism.

You should really get to know things better, before you start poking fun at them.

But yes, laughter is not an emotion; but I still get his point.

But I pretty much agree with Rinzuul. People these days underestimate the power of words. I often hear of people having trouble with their tulpa, and not knowing what to do, yet they haven't tried sitting down, and talking to them about it, yet.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

That's weird. I've heard of tulpae changing personalities rather drastically, (fourfiction's case, although now she's nonfiction...) but... Well, wow. Rinzuul's probably right on this one, but if you don't have a wonderland (you obviously do, due to your response,) you're screwed.

Do you have any preexisting mental conditions?

"DUDE! That's wrong! You don't do that! That's like giving a kid a knife and telling him that it's a neck massager!"

Shameless self promotion!

Using symbolism has helped me out in the past, especially when words were not an option at all, and I'm about to try it now.

Flexionsensor, I haven't been officially diagnosed with any mental conditions, but then, I haven't been tested. I wouldn't want to be ignorant and self-diagnose myself as having numerous sociopathic tendencies, but I have enough evidence to at least warrant a thorough test (something I really should get on). So there is that!

I'll post the results in a little while :)

Well, I did it, and the results were very positive.

There were a lot more Reds than I thought, but things worked out well, and I managed to dissipate all but the original very peacefully. From there, I had 6 other tulpae to talk to:

-Red (the original)

-Tom

-Wicker

-Nedward

-Spark

-Frank (a fictional character in a story I'm writing)

Red, Tom and Wicker have always been my main tulpae, so they're sticking around in the front of my subconscious. Nedward and Spark were the results of me trying to combine Tom and Wicker long ago, and they're hanging out in a place called The Junkyard; Wicker is good friends with them and will visit them regularly, as will I. Frank went back to his own spot in my mind dedicated to his story, and he looks forward to that story progressing, so he's been left alone.

I should also mention that, inside of the bubble, I had some of the best visualization I've ever had, but after the whole thing when the bubble was dissipated, my visualization dropped some again. But I'll be using the bubble again for sure. Red and I are determined to prevent something like this from ever happening again, and I'm fairly confident that it won't :)

If there is one wild card, it's Mr. Black, a malicious entity who loves to bring about self-doubt, but I know I can deal with him fine.

So thank you everyone who posted, especially Rinzuul. Things should get a little better from here :)

Narrator: And they all lived happily ever after, inside one anomalous brain which was slowly ripping itself apart and causing multiple splits in an individual tulpa for no explainable or discernible reason.

The End?

"DUDE! That's wrong! You don't do that! That's like giving a kid a knife and telling him that it's a neck massager!"

Shameless self promotion!

Using symbolism has helped me out in the past, especially when words were not an option at all, and I'm about to try it now.

Flexionsensor, I haven't been officially diagnosed with any mental conditions, but then, I haven't been tested. I wouldn't want to be ignorant and self-diagnose myself as having numerous sociopathic tendencies, but I have enough evidence to at least warrant a thorough test (something I really should get on). So there is that!

I'll post the results in a little while :)

Well, I did it, and the results were very positive.

There were a lot more Reds than I thought, but things worked out well, and I managed to dissipate all but the original very peacefully. From there, I had 6 other tulpae to talk to:

-Red (the original)

-Tom

-Wicker

-Nedward

-Spark

-Frank (a fictional character in a story I'm writing)

Red, Tom and Wicker have always been my main tulpae, so they're sticking around in the front of my subconscious. Nedward and Spark were the results of me trying to combine Tom and Wicker long ago, and they're hanging out in a place called The Junkyard; Wicker is good friends with them and will visit them regularly, as will I. Frank went back to his own spot in my mind dedicated to his story, and he looks forward to that story progressing, so he's been left alone.

I should also mention that, inside of the bubble, I had some of the best visualization I've ever had, but after the whole thing when the bubble was dissipated, my visualization dropped some again. But I'll be using the bubble again for sure. Red and I are determined to prevent something like this from ever happening again, and I'm fairly confident that it won't :)

If there is one wild card, it's Mr. Black, a malicious entity who loves to bring about self-doubt, but I know I can deal with him fine.

So thank you everyone who posted, especially Rinzuul. Things should get a little better from here :)

Glad to hear that you resolved the issues with Red, and that it was an overall success. The bubble I mentioned is also a very good tool for one-on-one time with a tulpa of your choice. It gives an ample amount of attention and that attention is given within a positive atmosphere, assuring healthy development.

Cast away all doubts. If you can't trust yourself, why bother at all?