narration help for me too

Guest applesauce99

Guest applesauce99

...I hope you don't close your eyes to visualize her there while driving...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the advice from Phi regarding introducing yourself to your tulpa and give it some basic traits, and I've narrated more or less all the time I ain't completely focused on anything important since.

I narrate in my head while being around other people and talk out loud when alone.

And It feels like I've done a lot of progress in a very short time aswell, despite a little setback when it went a day without any forcing or narrating at all.

When engaged in a subject, I talk around that obviously but when there is nothing particular, I often talk about thoughts, emotions, feelings regarding different subjects, traits and more or less things that may have a better effect (in my opinion).

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.

Guest Anonymous

Don't do this, it's just stupid. Your tulpa is an intelligent being and should be treated as such, whether it is sentient or not.

Or at least talk to it in simple sentences, no babby talk.

Guest applesauce99

I assume you mean 'baby' talk, not whatever 'babby' is if it is anything. It might mean something I don't know though.

Well, you would be right about that (probably), congratulations.

I'm sorry for the off-topic question, but where did you find out about this website? You don't seem to be anywhere as knowledgeable about internet culture/etiquette as most members on here.

I treat my tulpa as my equal, cognitive abilites are no exception to that. So do what most people on here do, just always keep your mental focus on your tulpa. You aren't simply talking to yourself, after all.

Guest applesauce99

I'm very new to Internet manners so to speak. I heard about this website by researching thoughtforms and lucid dreams. Someone said something about this thing called a tulpa, so I researched that and came up to an alternate site with literally all the same guides copypasta'd on it. The 4chan mlp threads were pasted there too. I think the site refereced this site so I eventually came here for more information and lurked around the forums for a day or so just reading reading reading before I started to get my own questions and wanted to make a tulpa. The rest is me being a forum noob.

I'm very new to Internet manners so to speak.

Fourfiction confirmed for being eleven.

Tulpa name: Liz

Some traits: Confident, Open-Minded, Motivated

Progress: Working on Visualization

Sentience: Rare pressure responses

My progress with Liz.

Spoons confirmed for having an highly insecure personality regarding his obvious need to fit in.

Seriously, quit the needless bashing...

As for you, Fourfiction! Just try to look intellectual and pretend that all forum lurkers are extreme hipsters until you've learned your way of being tolerated.

Making replies just to say lol and etc is highly disliked.. If you would like to comment on something with the same intent, type something like "I did find this extremely fascinating and the intense humour caused me to fall of my table etc etc etc" (the same thing as actually typing "lol" more or less, just looks better) while also trying to come up with anything else interesting to say perhaps.

If someone goes offensive on you, either ignore or reply well mannered with a lot of fine words in order for it to look valid... Do not post in old threads and always try to look up if a certain question has already been asked, if you feel uncertain, try to ask in the message box.

Try to be as objective as possible (just keep it in mind even if what you are trying to express isn't).

You should always assume that every person you meet is an elitist jerk (without implying it).

The more a majority of your posts contain less text, the more people will picture you as a useless threadshitter.

And offensive opinions are only for people who can either hide behind other posters which they have some form of relationship with, or if the opinion seems to have a majority to back it up, or if you have a high post count.

There, welcome to the forum world.......

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.

Guest applesauce99

thanks for welcome, really. And just because I don't know internet manners doesn't mean I'm a kid, it just means I tended to not spend a majority of my life online to learn them. I don't think I have anything else to add to this thread, as all of my questions on this topic seem to have been answered or made clear for the moment. Thanks.

will resist urge to bump in the next month...