Roleplaying; Your definition.

Jax

When your tulpa is a servitor is a tulpa who is actually a pregnant backup of a clone of the memory of your future self which is actually the result of five different merged personalities that lived in conflict with a malevolent sex slave servitor that was accidentally made during a shared lucid dream with your best friend until there was a massive thousand-year war in the galaxy-sized wonderland that was home to millions of undiscovered tulpae which got destroyed by a secret memory-erasing method that can never be used again because it wiped itself and all that remains is a collection of videos depicting scrambled events in the crystal ball you found in a hidden compartment in your wonder-library after a long day of switching and adventuring, fighting hoards of robot-zombie NPCs with laser katanas, all in the period of 10 minutes due to amazing time-dilation abilities.

WTB: Rare Tulpas

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When your tulpa is a servitor is a tulpa who is actually a pregnant backup of a clone of the memory of your future self which is actually the result of five different merged personalities that lived in conflict with a malevolent sex slave servitor that was accidentally made during a shared lucid dream with your best friend until there was a massive thousand-year war in the galaxy-sized wonderland that was home to millions of undiscovered tulpae which got destroyed by a secret memory-erasing method that can never be used again because it wiped itself and all that remains is a collection of videos depicting scrambled events in the crystal ball you found in a hidden compartment in your wonder-library after a long day of switching and adventuring, fighting hoards of robot-zombie NPCs with laser katanas, all in the period of 10 minutes due to amazing time-dilation abilities.

Is Glitch still around? He was always entertaining.

DID YA MISS ME?

Blog Here: http://brassandbeauty.tumblr.com/

A small part of me shudders to think that you might not be making all of that up.

A small part of me shudders to think that you might not be making all of that up.

It's really a mish-mash exaggerated version of real claims I have heard before.

WTB: Rare Tulpas

My life right there. Also I am actually 69 years old due to time dilation and my tupper is 666.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

And if you put enough effort into the features of the tulpa you're roleplaying as then it would be possible to actually create a tulpa from the rolplaying.

This actually happened to Hush with his second tuptup Muu.

And btw I think most so called "roleplayers" don't even know that their tups aren't real..

And btw I think most so called "roleplayers" don't even know that their tups aren't real..

And that is the scary part.

And that is the scary part.

So what, this is less a problem of annoying people and more of a misunderstanding problem?

What would define a tulpa as real or roleplaying anyway? If they think their tup is real, then to them it's real, right?

So what, this is less a problem of annoying people and more of a misunderstanding problem?

What would define a tulpa as real or roleplaying anyway? If they think their tup is real, then to them it's real, right?

Yeah, yeah, I know.

I mean a tulpa can't be real to anyone else, so I guess as long as you believe they're real, they may as well be.

But.

Man.

It still bugs the hell out of me.

I guess people should just keep their roleplay-esque crap to theirselves.

Then I'd be okay.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."