Hypnosis vs. Imposition

TehEpicMan

Hypnosis or Imposing. Which is cooler/easier  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Hypnosis or Imposing. Which is cooler/easier

Herro! I'm going to be doin' an experiment today on whether a hypnosis script is more affective or like servitor creation. I was reading a little too much Maximum Ride and thought it would be cool to have wings :P. Anyways, i'll try the hypno script first, because i have no idea how to dissapate wings that are attached to you (again :P). Here goes the hypno script. This may suck, its my first attempt (oncemore, :P). remember, the purpose of this is to figure out which one is more affective, imposition or hypnosis.

You wake up one day and feel something on both your upper back, on both sides. They feel crisp and strong. You figure out that if you flex the muscles around your shoulder blades, you feel a slight movement. You get out of bed and spread your wings, 10 ft. in wingspan. Feel how your wings warmth comfort you, their soft feathers make you feel protected. Now move them around and really get used to them. Notice the light white feathers on your wings. Examine the texture. They feel smooth and silky. Give your wings a try! (in your wonderland or lucid dream of course).

Now if i could just get someone to read that for me...*hint hint*

My brain is twice the size of yours. Deal with it.

I read that already :3

Also, i just wanted to figure out which feels more realistic.

Also, with a hypno script, you can dispatch the wings and then call upon them later. Not the same case with a basic servitor. And i also think that you cant actually move your wings around if they're basic servitors :P

>read it for me

yeah okay I could do that

how do I send it to ya?

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

How can you ask what is cooler AND easier in the same question(poll)?

One can be cooler but the other one easier.

Never thought of that. Although i would assume that hypnosis is easier because you dont have to visualize, then impose, and blah.

Hypnosis should definitely be easier, if it's done right and works properly. I've heard things on both sides as to how well audio hypnosis files work, and they generally don't seem to work all that great for me.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

• 2 weeks later...

Well ok. I never got a chance to get my self to record it so I can try audio files, but if it doesn't work, is their any other methods you suggest?