Feeling tulpa

Mr_Jared

And back. Wanted to ask all you fellow tulpa's and tulpa hosts. What did feeling the presense of each other feel like, like when you talked and you felt something?

I'm 99.99% sure of this one time, being something, I almost felt it like a mass or something in my upper chest, sort of just sitting there, and it was at that point where I was being bothered because I wanted to let that |feeling| out. Other then that the times I have felt Jackie via warmth in my chest, just sort of sitting there.

Now with 20% more mudkips!

I often feel my tulpa's presence as a feeling in my chest, or stomach. It can be sometimes compared to having an excited feeling.

If not that, it's usually a feeling in my head, akin to his essence.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I only felt them during my attempt at imposition.

ATM, I feel like there's 2 or 3 people in my room behind me. Though I see no one.

Edit: forgot to mention that the feeling is like another presence of living things. Similarly to the feelings you get when someone is standing behind or beside you. You couldn't see them but you could "sense" them.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Edit: forgot to mention that the feeling is like another presence of living things. Similarly to the feelings you get when someone is standing behind or beside you. You couldn't see them but you could "sense" them.

This. I can also kind of "know" certain movements such as wagging their tails. The strongest is when their right next to me or touching me, as I'll get a cold feeling from that direction like sitting in front of a fan but with no wind.

Like, soft, silkness, warm, soft electromagnetic sensation like a buzz in the chest. Also a feeling which identifies each tulpa, like happyness, tranquility, heavyness, empathy, compassion, etc etc.

I've never felt anything in my chest. I've also never felt warmth of coolness, which is a source of envy for me. I do, however, have this sort of mental buzz, or tickle, or whatever you call it. When I first seriously began considering making a tulpa, the buz began with a near infuriating magnitude. To this day, I am convinced that this was Miah reaching out to me before I even knew her.

This tickle is what I have begun to refer to as Miah's "spot" or "vien". If I reach for it in my mind, I can still feel it and, if nessicary, Miah can up the intensity to get my attention like when we began. I find that when I am aware of this "vien" communication and visualization improve immensely. I'm not certain if this is a Universal trait of tulpas or just something Miah developed on her own.

Also, when she does touch me, or interact, this buzz or tickle spreads part of itself to wherever she is touching. It is interesting, to say the least.

Emotional connections occur as well.

I've gotten to the point where I can feel warmth emanating from her, as she lays adjacent to me, its usually nothing more then a comforting warmth, however, I recently starting utilizing methods to better strengthen Theta waves in my cranium; and I can say that this has increased the sensation of her touch to near perfection.

If everybody is thinking alike, then someone isnt thinking.

Warmth and that 'feeling of presence'. I find that it helps to focus on anatomy for add a more 'living' feel to Luna.

Name: Luna (Used to be "Dashie")

Birthday: Jan 29, 2013

Form: Rainbow Dash

Stage: Imposition/Visualization/Voice