Is this parroting? Is it bad?

I am new to Tulpa forcing and I have a measly 5 days clocked into forcing, but over the last two days I have started asking my Tulpa questions when I visualize. I do not know if it is her, or I that answers the questions I ask. I am having a perfectly good time talking to myself, but will my possible speaking for her negatively impact her development?

Problem Solved

Even if you aren't sure if it's her or not, you should always assume that it is.

Disbelief can be detrimental.

And no, the actual act of your brain automatically coming up with responses "for her" can not negatively impact her development.

Also, what is up with all the parroting questions recently? This is like the third or fourth, in the last couple days

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Also, what is up with all the parroting questions recently? This is like the third or fourth, in the last couple days

It's a common and arguably necessary issue all have to face at least once.

Parroting what Kiahdaj said - until you develop an instinct for it, it's best to trust that it is them. It will be a gradual progression to where you ask yourself less and less, and trust them more and more. The philosophy behind merely believing that it is your tulpa regardless is that, especially when you are new, there is no way to tell for certain what it is, so any attempts at deliberation are pointless. It's better to be wrong 90% of the time than 100%.