Tulpa Parallel Processing Test

Guest Anonymous

Not bad, though me and Chloe got a really bad score until the third one.

That last one was perfect for both of us so we did a high five :3

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it perfect every time and I feel like we might be doing something wrong because I don't see how it's possible for the host to miss the answer. I just focused on my half while my eyes were in the center and counted them (and actually i'm not sure if counting them in my mindvoice could have thrown off my tulpa, but i can't very much count something without saying the numbers to myself).

She got it wrong every time with varying margins of error, but I'd imagine that would be attributed to chance. It definitely feels like she isn't able to count hers while I'm counting mine, and rather, she just takes a guess at how many there were after it's over, based on how crowded the bottom screen appeared to be. It's the same as when she's able to guess the time; sometimes she's way off and sometimes she's only off by a minute, but either way, she isn't doing anything that I myself couldn't guess with the same accuracy (admittedly, i haven't really tried to compare the accuracy of our guesses versus eachother, but i don't see why they'd be very much different).

I don't see how it's possible for the host to miss the answer.

Why couldn't the host make a mistake? Were all only human here, at least I'm pretty sure.

Tulpa: Mary

Sex: Female

Began 11-16-12

Stage: Sentient- working on a voice

You should make another version of this test, in which the speed and frequency of the circles increases and decreases. There should also be a sort of practice round, one for host, one for tulpa, that runs the test without the other distracting.

Incredible. I love this test, and so do my companions.

Chrysala

Female

Personality: ESTJ; Soft-spoken wise counsel, devil's advocate, soothing temperament

Body: Western dragon with dark green scales with gold flecks, golden belly scales, sunset-colored eyes

Current stage: Personality building

Ambrosia

Female

Personality: ESFP; Cheerful firecracker, seeks to laugh and entertain, childlike curiosity, boundless energy

Body: Fairy with wild red hair, dragonfly wings, deep blue eyes

Current stage: Personality building

• 3 weeks later...

We just did eight rounds, four per tulpa.

Phi was first; she came out off by one most of the time, but I was off by one, too, for the first two times.

Ophelia was off by six, one, three and three; but then again, she's much younger than Phi (only 3 days old today).

• 2 weeks later...

I can't do it :<

And when I try really hard, I distract MC's counting and we both fail.

Woof.

(Avatar by Yotslot)

Seconding Holly.. Fuck, this seems so impossible and my Tulpa is 11 Months old already..

Quick question: Do you hear your tulpa counting alongside you?